• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Werewolf rp

Clay heard this and went into the basement he changed ( with shorts. ) he grabbed a Chair and ran a hand through his hair."what?" He said

Klaus nods "I will grab, Clay."

Rebecca fell back asleep.

Irish Ice Queen

"well first can i have a explanation of why ive been locked up in conditions worse than what ive seen in my tours, secondly who the hell are you!"

Josh said this in a very annoyed tone while cracking his fingers.

Taylor was standing behind Clay now in her human form (In a tank top and shorts) and frowned. "Quit yelling you'll wake the others." she snapped. Then crossed her arms. "Who we are don't matter, who the hell are you?!"

Clay shrugs."you tresspassed here, you tell me who are you? and why the hell are you on our land?" Clay said with a cool demeanor. Klaus walked in and leaned on the wall. He glared and watched from his spot.

Irish Ice Queen

"I was not trespassing just living, you should figure out the difference between the two" Jeff now got up and is leaning against the bar.

Klaus pushed off the wall growling. "Maybe you should learn to follow scent lines." He growled and snarled. He slammed his hand on the bar before clay pulled him back."woah chill Olivia and Isaiah kill us if we have a mark on him unless asked."he says to klaus.

Irish Ice Queen

Taylor gabbed Klaus by the arm and dragged him out. "You go watch the perimeter." she ordered. "We don't need to cause trouble."

"I really hope you understand that i don't care for 'pack' laws, and would most likely kill everyone here for my pa......." the smirk falls off Jeffs face as he sits down in a corner of the cage with his eyes widening to a fearful expression

Klaus growled and walks out . He smashed his fist into the dry wall. He walked out and changed. He went and sat by Darien.

Clay stood."well look where you are pup un trained and in a cage. You will follow pack laws when you come on our territory. You were defeated by our pack there are more of us and one of you. Don't threaten the pack again. "Clay said. He kept his cool

Irish Ice Queen

"Oh so are you the one who poisoned my leader, because I will kill you now."He snaps

Klaus looked at him."you okay?"

Irish Ice Queen

"I have not poisoned anybody, it was my pack i swear on my life" Jeff shouted as he started to kick the bars of his cage, he then shifted and started howling. 
"Please free me!" Jeff shouted over and over

Clay threw the chair at the bars. He walked out and locked the cellar door."well not getting any where with that will wait on the alphas."He says

Irish Ice Queen

Crystal sat up abd stretched "ow ow ow" she whimpered forgetting about her shoulder "dammit" she sighed. Sge huffed sitting down. She yawned and shook her head, she had been outside for ages. She tested walking on her paw and winced. "Nope. Not happening" she sighed. "Guess I could hop" she mumbled and slowly Began making her way to the river since it was near to the willow tree

Klaus saw her. He ran after her and tackled her before she reached the river."first off next time ask for a glass off water and second sorry about the shoulder and third the water is poisoned I wouldn't drink it."Klaus says.giving her a really look.

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
Crystal yelped in pain and hit the ground. She stood up and growled at him "what the hell!?". Pausing, she looked surprised" what do you mean its poisoned? ". She frowned at him "did you really have to tackle me?!"

"Eh only way in this form sorry and yes poisoned with wolfsbane, Olivia is down for the count she will be okay."He says.

Irish Ice Queen

Crystal frowned " never heard of talking? Howling or barking? Or just jumping in front of me?!". She frowned " great" she mumbled and began hopping/limping back to the house

"Well if you hadn't been stupid."He says. "Plus your not supposed to be moving with that"he says

Irish Ice Queen

He rolled his eye's. He went and layed by Darien and Rebecca. Rebecca sighs and moves she fluffed her fur up as she slept next to her mate.

Irish Ice Queen

Gee walked down the stairs as crystal walked in "you alright?"

"yeah, just fucking peachy" Crystal grumbled

Gee sighed "go sleep"

Crystal nodded "fine" she went into the living room and sat on the sofa, not wanting to climb the stairs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back