• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Werewolf rp

Taylor lifted Olivia's head up. "Drink." she said as she held the cups to her lips. 
The boys shifted and took off after him

Isaiah ran to the river. He had to find out how the Wolfsbane got into the water. Rivers water had been clean for years

Olivia growled low and tryed to shake her head. She didn't want to. Olivia finally did drink some water she, finally used a hand to try and push her hand away. "Stop no more."Olivia said.

Irish Ice Queen

Jordan and Darien ran on either side of Isaiah. It didn't make sense the water was clean yesterday 
Taylor took away the cup and set it down. "Okay," she leaned out the window. "Klaus! Get me a damp cloth!"

Klaus looked up with a growl. He ran inside and changed with shorts on. He got a cloth and gave it to her"what happened? "he asked

Irish Ice Queen

The boys shift back. (with shorts) Jordan ran a hand through his hair. "It makes no sense...."

Darien frowned. "Why is my question. why is it even in the river." 
Taylor took the towel and draped it across Olivia's head. "Wolfsbane" she said simply then looked at him. "I hope you weren't growling at me."

"Probably hunters. They're closing in" Isaiah said punching a tree down across the river. "I have to move us. If they know we're in the area to know we use this river they're too close" Isaiah said shaking with anger

Jordan clenched his jaw. "we could go farther north."

"I wish they leave us the hell alone..." Darien mumbled then sighed. "Or go south..."

Isaiah runs a hand through his hand. The only time you can really see his eyes. They were full of anger and narrowed. "South. Birds fly north"

Klaus nods" I was. I am not an errand boy and wolfsbane.She going to be okay?"he asked and leaned on the door.

Irish Ice Queen

Taylor growled at him slightly. "Careful now Klaus... I'm beta. that means you still must listen to me." She looked back at Olivia and nodded. "She'll be fine." 
The boys shift back

Klaus puts his hands up and walked down."what ever you say boss."He said and walked downstairs to the other's.

Olivia had her eye's closed m she was pissed who ever poisoned her was going to pay. Olivia finally fell asleep.

Irish Ice Queen

Taylor shook her head and felt Olivia's forehead, she didn't have a fever. When she saw Olivia was asleep she relaxed slightly.

Lyric was with the others looking confused. "Is Olivia okay?"

Klaus and the other's ran up to him. Klaus spoke."did you figure out who poisoned the river?" He asked

Irish Ice Queen

"Hunters" Isaiah said to them. "They're closing in. I thought moving here would stop them but they caught up. As soon as we find a new territory we're moving."

Lyric ran to Jordan worried.

Jordan shook his head. "Don't worry yet." he said to her then looked at the others

Darien ran to Rebecca.

Taylor walked to Isaiah. "She is asleep."

Rebecca saw her mate and ran to him. Her head nuzzles into him. She sighed nudged him gently.

Klaus nods."understood. " he says and walked away with Clay to patrol again they weren't letting anything slip by them.

Irish Ice Queen

Taylor smiled at Isaiah. "She'll be okay, She is asleep now"

Darien nuzzled her fur.

Jordan went inside the house and got into shorts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back