• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Werewolf rp

Blake patted her shoulder " c'mon lets go inside. She'll be okay, as long as she stays off the leg a couple of days"

Crystal grumbled to herself and licked her wound

Clay and Klaus hears the commotion. They ran out phasing on the fly. They jumped and helped hold the intruder down there teeth barred. Rebecca ran fter them she stood at the intruders head growling loudly. She was ready to bite his throat.

Olivia shrugged and licked his cheek."its okay I should not have lost it."She heard the commotion and lifted her head."we have to go."She said and raced off.

Irish Ice Queen

Blake smiled " Because like me you're a hunter not a warrior. Also if you got hurt isaiah and angelo would kill me over and over." He chuckled

Isaiah stood tall and looked at the intruder. He was shaking ready to Kill him. He growls loudly. "You shot my scout" he growls loudly

Blake sighed " you did and you help more being here. To many cooks spoil the broth. They have enough people there as it is"

Olivia was growling she had run up her teeth barred she was ready to jump at the intruders throat."you hurt one of my pack. I will bite your throat out now talk."She snarled and let Klaus, clay and Rebecca hold him down.

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
Crystal licked her wounds

Gee growled " take him to the house and lock him up until he talks" she walked off growling angrily 
Gtg)

Taylor was outside running along their territory just to do something and not be stuck in the house. Darien ran beside her

Jordan and Lyric were in Jordan's room playing video games.

Clay, Klaus, and Rebecca back off. They still growled. Olivia got right next to her mate growling she stood at his side. Loyal as any dog.

Irish Ice Queen

Isaiah looks at Clay and Klaus. "Lock him in the basement" he growls walking to the pack house.

"An intruder shot Crystal" Aaliyah said

Clay and Klaus nod. They drag the intruder to the basement and change back. The lock the door and stand guard. Changing into clothes.

Olivia followed him inside and went up to change.

Irish Ice Queen

Isaiah walked into his room and changes. He had stopped shaking but he was still very angry. And very unstable right now

Taylor came back to the pack house nodding at Olivia and Isaiah before disappearing into her room.

Lyric shook her head. "I hope they kill him"

Olivia changed and dressed. She stumbled slightly after getting dressed. She held on to the bed for support. What in the hell was going on with her. Head cold making her sick? Impossible, she didn't usually get sick.

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back