• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Werewolf rp

Olivia got up and went to her mate."Love punching a hole in our wall won't make it better. "She said.Olivia tryed to focus on him. Then she knew what it was wolfsbane she had drank from the river that morning. She sank to her knees. "Wolfsbane in the river."She gasped.

Irish Ice Queen

Olivia leaned into him limp. She felt the world spinning. "Wolfsbane the herb that messed with our wolf."She whispered.

Irish Ice Queen

Clay and Klaus stayed just talking as they gaurded the door. Clay made a joke and they laughed.

Rebecca lay on the pourch in her wolf form she kept her ears up and watched the forest infront of her.

Olivia just leaned into her mate. Glad she had drank the water before the rest of the pack did. She felt him lay her down."Love don't go."She said and closed her eye's.

Irish Ice Queen

Olivia nods and closed her eye's.

Rebecca looked up when she heard Darien. She stood in her wolf form and nudged his hand. She looked up,and smiles. "Hey love. "She says

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan walks out of his room. "yeah?"

Darien smiles then sighs when he hears Isaiah. "Don't drink from the river." he then goes to Isaiah. "What?"

"You're coming with me. Clay, Klaus make sure no more attacks. Taylor!!!" Isaiah said turning as he talked to the said people

Taylor walks out of her room and falls into step beside Isaiah.

Darien sighs. "Okay.."

Jordan and Darien walk behind Isaiah and Taylor

Taylor gives Isaiah a soft smile. "Of course, I'll make sure nothing else goes wrong while your away as well." She then got some clean water and went to Olivia

Darien called after Taylor. "Rebecca too please! "

Isaiah looks at Olivia and sighs. He walks to her and took her hand. "Love, I'll be back I'm going to the river. I swear I won't drink any and I won't do anything stupid. I won't let anyone else get hurt. Ok I'll be back" he said and kissed her hand then her head.

Olivia had her eye's closed. Olivia had given up fighting the wolfsbane. It made her feel worse.Olivia felt Isaiah. She nods."okay."She said.

Clay and Klaus nod."yes sir they say and turn going around the house portective. Rebecca got up and followed them they kept alert. They weren't sure what was going on, but one of there alphas was down for the count.

Irish Ice Queen

Isaiah nods and sighs. He looks at Taylor with pleading eyes before rubbing back down stairs. He looks at Jordon and Darien before shifting and running through the woods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back