• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Werewolf rp

Gee smirked and while he spoke leapt at him pinning him to the ground, overpowering him she growled at him and opene her mouth over his throat "apologise or ill kill you"

Crystal decided to get some air, She shifted to her wolf and stepped on her leg, it was a little sort but much better. She walked off outside and into the woods

Gee cut his neck with her teeth as he moved her, she leapt back at him and bit hard on his neck drawing blood, she locked her jaw refusing to let go. if he didn't apologise she would kill him

"You think it's empty?" Ninah asked Lyric.

images

The boys immobilize him with Gee.

Taylor watched as she guarded Blake. "If you don't give up your dead, you can't over power three warriors."

Lyric nodded. "A little small though..."

[QUOTE="Leaving Reality]The boys immobilize him with Gee.
Taylor watched as she guarded Blake. "If you don't give up your dead, you can't over power three warriors."

Lyric nodded. "A little small though..."

[/QUOTE]
Ninah nods but walks up to get a closer look 

Gilmoregirl12 said:
( Mama been working what is going on? )
Irish Ice Queen
I don't even know xD

( There is a fight with a lone wolf, aka Stefan, Blake is hurt and Taylor ordered the others to get Stefan to the basement\cells so the alpha's could handle it)

Taylor stood behind Isaiah and began licking Blake's wound.

The boys stepped to help Taylor with Blake but she snapped at then so they backed away and waited for orders

Stefan threw Isaiah off with difficulty. He may be strong enough to handle an Alpha one-on-one, but with the others its difficult.

Stefan: I'm moving across the lands. I didn't know this territory belonged to a pack. If I did, I would avoided it, especially since it turned out like the other packs I came across.

Isaiah shackles raises as he grew angry. Isaiah was usually a hard man to make angry but he's been getting angry quick. Maybe it was stress. He growls deeply. "We're nothing like those packs"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back