• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Werewolf rp

Stefan: Obviously you are. Your pack came at me aggressively, so I reacted. Tell them not to come at unknown wolves aggressively till given reason. I gave no reason.

Taylor slowly helped Blake to his feet. "Alpha do you need us? I want to bandage Blake up." she growled at Stefan. "You gave plenty on reason by not respecting our rules and us.."

"Hunters are coming to this land. We have no time for ANYONE that is not in this pack" Isaiah said pacing as his anger grew

Ninah walks to the Cabin. "Wow much bigger closer"

Winter-Snowy-Cabbin-Wallpaper-971058.jpeg

[QUOTE="Dirty Dreams]Ninah walks to the Cabin. "Wow much bigger closer"
Winter-Snowy-Cabbin-Wallpaper-971058.jpeg

[/QUOTE]
What cabin is that? Is it Barry and ISsac's cuz if it is,...

c1e0efd3e6402435d93f965be7bd7041.jpg

Taylor went to lunge at Stefan but stopped herself. She walked away helping Blake.

Lyric smiled. "This could work!"

Olivia entered. She was not happy. "Wow all hell brakes loose when I go to put the pup down."Olivia growls.

Clay and Klaus had been running the permiter. Rebecca with them. They came running back"what the hell"clay asked. Klaus crossed his arms pissed.

Rebecca went to look for Darien panicked.

Irish Ice Queen

JoshNarutoNaruko said:
Stefan: Only because you were rude to me. Your injuries would've been avoided if you haven't provoke me
Isaiah slashes Stefan's head throwing him into the ground bleeding. "Don't touch to my pack like that"

Isaiah pushes Stefan down biting at his neck 

JoshNarutoNaruko said:
Stefan slashed Isaiah's head
Stefan: I can talk to anyone I want!! So don't come at me like that!
*Gasps* Oh....You did not....You just hit my baby)

[QUOTE="Dirty Dreams]Isaiah pushes Stefan down biting at his neck 

*Gasps* Oh....You did not....You just hit my baby)

[/QUOTE]
oh no... )

Stefan bit into Isaiah's. For some reason, at his past memories and current thoughts flew into Isaiah. Of always walking into an territory, knowing it is or not, and always having to kill the pack. Why couldn't he find a pack that will allow him to join or let him pass without a problem? That is why he learned the rule: Respect me if you want me to respect you.

Isaiah eye's flashed gray taking in the memories. He blinks and kicks Stefan into the wall. He stood tall. "You're a rouge?" He said

[QUOTE="Dirty Dreams]No it's the one the pack is moving too

[/QUOTE]
Can the new place be really close to Barry and Issac's cottage? :D

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Can the new place be really close to Barry and Issac's cottage? :D
Sure...I feel bad for you to be all alone :cry::cry::cry::cry: 
"You killed pack. You have no pack. You are a rouge. No companionship. No friends....no mate"

[QUOTE="Dirty Dreams]Sure...I feel bad for you to be all alone :cry::cry::cry::cry:

[/QUOTE]
HOW DO YOU DO THE FACES??????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back