• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy(Always Accepting!!)

Should there be a school ball?

• TURNNNNNNNNN TF UPPP YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uh.. No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
She pushed on the heavy door, and the draft she created stirred up some dust. She sneezed heavily. Talking very quietly, because this seemed like the lace to do so, she spoke to Jay. "Wow. I'm surprised you let me in. After all your dad said about never letting anyone in." She glances around the room, and sneezes again. "Lots of books. Have you read them all?" She sneezes again. "Want me to clean up all this dust? I won't use magic I swear."

@Flame Demon

"No, what do you want? After that you can leave" Jay lays, she's laying on an old dusty bed "And no I haven't" she says staring at the ceiling. She didn't feel like talking, the only reason she let Yaoke in was because she wouldn't be rude. "And what good will cleaning do? It'll catch dust very quickly".

@Yaoke Saint

She sighed, annoyed at her pessimistic dialogue. Yaoke picked her way through the dust, carefully not stirring any up. When she reached Jay, she stuck her head above hers, blocking view of the ceiling. She crossed her arms. "I was worried. I don't understand why you come up here, why you are afraid to be around people. Sitting up here isn't doing you any good."

@Flame Demon

"It's not causing me to get angry" Jay says and she glances at her "And I know you're worried, just let me stay here and clear my head" she says and sighs "And I'm scared of my own powers" she says and turns to her side "Whenever I get angry I harm others" she says and pulls the hood further to cover her face.

@Yaoke Saint

She looked sad, almost nostalgic as Jay talked. "Well, the more scared you are of your power, the less powerful you feel, the more scared you feel, the more angry you feel. Which then causes you to become even more scared of yourself. I've seen this before. My friends, they wasted away, hating themselves. You may not quite be there, but you will. Trust me. You need to be trusting in your power. You need to understand it. You need to become friends with it. Then it won't turn on you." She reached down towards Jay, trying to get her to lift her hood. "And show your face more. That hood doesn't suit you."

@Flame Demon

"I'm fine with people thinking I'm a guy" Jay mumbles and she gets tears in he eyes "I don't remember my mother, I have powers that are out of control and everyone leaves when they find out" she says curling up in a ball, since she's tired and sad at the same time. She doesn't look at her friend "Just leave me alone for now please" she mumbles.

@Yaoke Saint

She sighs heavily. "I've got some problems of my own. I hope you know that I won't leave. I think you're a good person." She frowns slightly. "You are sad that others leave but you want me to go? If I must." She stood up and walked towards the door with reluctant steps. She looks back, and says: "But think about what I said, okay?" She continues walking towards the door. She wants to stay, but knows that she should not challenge her friend when she is in a state such as this.

@Flame Demon

Jay pulls the dusty covers over her "You can choose if you leave or not" she mumbles quietly and she starts crying silently, she never had someone who wanted to stay after she explained the problem with her powers, so it made her a little happy to hear her new friend wouldn't leave.

@Yaoke Saint

Yaoke closed her eyes, a tear leaking out of the corner of one. She remembered the friends she had made and lost. Which was all of them. She walked quietly over to the bed and sat down on the opposote side of the bed. "I'll stay then," She said with a weak smile. "Even if no one else will, I'll stay." She awkwardly placed her hand on Jay's shoulder through the blanket as a sort of comfort, hoping it would help. She felt her shaking as she cried. She stayed silent and continued to try and calm her, slowly rubbing her arm and shoulder as to not entirely disturb her.

@Flame Demon

Jay keeps crying, menories of all tge friends she had made who all left her short after "I-i was friends with a human once who didn't leave, but" she curls up some more "I lost my temper one day and... I killed her" she says as the crying gets worse "I killed the human friend who stayed with me through it all because I got angry". She still hadn't forgiver herself for that, or what she did after that "I wanted her to live, so I did the only thing I could at the time, I changed her into a vampire" she says, finally telling someone this "She started avoiding me, but she agreed to work here, she's just... not the same, she never shows herself to anyone, not even my dad".

@Yaoke Saint

"Well, you won't have to worry about me. I won't die. I've survived for a length of time that no god knows. It has it's perks, never aging, traveling among the dimensions infinite. But when you make friends, they age and waste away, while you are left behind. Every friend I've made has died." She sniffled a little. "It's gotten to the point where I almost don't want to meet anybody. What I'm scared of is that I will like them, and they will inevitably die before my eyes." She laughed a little. "Look at us, confessing our sad stories to each other. Lets forget about this for the moment. Do you want to try going downstairs? Your father is probably getting lonely."

@Flame Demon

Last edited by a moderator:
Name - Taylor WHITE

Location - School Roof

Interaction - Vacant

Tag - Vacant - @Anyone...

Taylor stood on the roof of the school building. He didn't know why he was up there, but he was bored. He had just finished doing some practice for the sports club and was now just trying to relax. Taylor looked up at the sky, the sky blue and bright sun blinded him a little so he placed a hand above his eyebrows. "This isn't so bad... But I'm bored. Peace and quiet is what I wish for though... Best enjoy it while I can before someone comes up here yelling like a maniac." He said to himself, soon closing his eyes and using his hand to prop his head up.

original.jpg

"Take this moment and make the best of it... I'm pretty sure it won't last long, Taylor."

He thought to himself as he sat there.

Name: Serena

Interaction: Miko

Tags: @sprouhtt

Serena finished unpacking all of her belongings and placed them in their respected places. She felt the need to surprise her friend, it's been awhile since they've last saw each other ever since Serena went on a trip. She casually walked to where Miko's dorm room would be and you could hear the stepping of her boots as she got closer and closer.

Thump, thump, thump, thump, thump in a slow pace, it got louder and louder towards Miko's dorm before it stopped, the last step sounding very close to the door. Immediately there was several knocks as Serena stood in front of the door, hands behind her back as she stood tall. She did look intimidating like this since it makes her look like she was from the military but in reality she just does it to seem independent. She waited thinking about her friend and everything and how much fun they use to have.

Name: Ester

Alias: Librarian

Interaction: Taylor

Tags: @Roman

Ester silently stepped put onto the roof, a few books in her arms. As her winds streatched out over the roof she frowned as she felt a presence, someone was here on the roof. That was rare. She read up here a lot because it held her closer to the sky. "Hello?" She called out softly, hoping she was bothering the student.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Moka Hirabashi

Interaction: Serena

Tags: @Archdemon

Moka heard a sound outside of her door and she could feel as if someone was there. She walked over to the door when she finished putting on a clean shirt,"OH MY GODSSS! SERENA BABE!!" Moka said in excitement as she jumped on top of her knocking her to the ground,"Your father never told me you where coming to this school!" She said.

Name - Taylor WHITE

Location - School Roof

Interaction - Ester

Tag - @Psithurism

Taylor was relaxing in the sun, the low breeze flowing through his hair had felt nice... Until he heard a voice. "Are... You... Kidding... Me?" Taylor thought to himself. He sighed lightly, before opening one of his eyes to look around. He didn't see anything in front of him, but what had been in the distance. He then stood up and turned around, seeing a girl with books. "Does she have to come up here?" He spoke quietly. Taylor didn't want to approach this girl, but she had ruined his peace and quiet, so he decided it'd be best to see why. "Uh.. Hi." Taylor replied to the girl, giving her a fake smile, though he did this so much it'd be one that's believable.

Name: Esther

Tag: @Roman

Esther blinked and made her way to him. "I am sorry if I am bothering you. Is it not dinner for students? You should get down there soon if you want to eat." She advised, before turning and moving over to a seat. Sitting down she set her books down on the ground nextto her, picking the top on up and setting it in her lap. Closing her eyes she leaned her head against the back of the chair. Opening the book, her eyes still closed, Esther ran her fingers over the pages.

Winds still surrounded her still as her fingers seemed to read for her.

Name - Taylor WHITE

Location - School Roof

Interaction - Ester

Tag - @Psithurism

Taylor blinked and watched as this lady went to sit a ma do read her books after telling him it was dinner time. He knew that, which is why he was up here. The school's food didn't satisfy him, and he usually went home to his dorm and made his own dinner which consisted of something healthier to keep up with his health and appearance. "I'll pass. I'm not really hungry so I'm skipping dinner today." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "And I really did want some peace and quiet... But I seems like you want the same thing since you're reading and all." He said, as he sat back down and closed his eyes. "How about we just sit and keep our thoughts to ourselves. No matter how annoying we may be to one another."

Name: Esther

Tags: @Roman

Serve smiled lightly as she turned her head so it face his direction. "I agree." She said simply, her finger continuing to skim the pages, the letters underneath somehow read by touch. Esther closed her eyes once again and breathed in deeply, her winds slowing down as the natural late breeze drifted by.

Name - Taylor

Location -School Roof

Interaction - Ester

Tag - @Psithurism

Taylor grinned a little. This lady wasn't half bad. She was quick to agree about them keeping their thoughts to themselves and she seemed to enjoy the quiet as much as he did. In his book, she's pretty cool... For now. Taylor didn't really make friends, and he instead made associates. He nodded and continued to have his eyes closed. "Thank you."

"No, I want to stay here a little longer" Jay mumbles, the adds after a while "And dad doesn't get lonely that quickly, he can just watch TV". She didn't feel like going downstairs since shr didn't want her father to worry if he sees she was crying.

@Yaoke Saint

Name: Ragna Ragehart

Class: No class

Currently/Location: The forest

Interaction:

Tag:

Respond if you want to.

A boar trotted into the open. Ragna muttered a orcish prayer, and hurled his spear, killing the noble beast instantly and spitting it. Leaving his hiding place in the shrubs, Ranga stepped into the open, muttered a few more prayers to the bore and lifted it over his shoulder. He raised his head towards the academy. (Assuming I can see the academy from here.)

Interaction: Moko Hirabashi

Tag: @sprouhtt

Serena didn't have time to react before the door opened and Moko pounced on her. Already she was pinned down by her best friend within seconds of meeting each other. She turned her head to the side not looking at Moko trying to hide her embarrassment. "I-It's not like I wanted to see you or anything! And stop pinning me down every time we see each other after a long period of time! Please get off me before somebody gets the wrong idea!"

It wasn't like that Serena hated Moko, it's just how she acts. Always trying to appear the more dominant and strong type of person around everyone. Also she was blushing but not in the romantic way, but because she immediately got overpowered by her friend and that slightly messes with her pride a little.

Archdemon said:

Interaction: Moko Hirabashi

Tag: @sprouhtt

Serena didn't have time to react before the door opened and Moko pounced on her. Already she was pinned down by her best friend within seconds of meeting each other. She turned her head to the side not looking at Moko trying to hide her embarrassment. "I-It's not like I wanted to see you or anything! And stop pinning me down every time we see each other after a long period of time! Please get off me before somebody gets the wrong idea!"

It wasn't like that Serena hated Moko, it's just how she acts. Always trying to appear the more dominant and strong type of person around everyone. Also she was blushing but not in the romantic way, but because she immediately got overpowered by her friend and that slightly messes with her pride a little.
Name: Moka Hirabashi

Interaction: Serena

Tags: @Archdemon

Moka mouthed her and she began to let out a chuckle before getting up. She helped up Serena and then went into a hug,"I'm just so glad you're here!" She said. Moka saw how much Serena was blushing and she thoguht she looked so adorable blushing since she doesn't usually blush that often. Moka let go of her,"It's dinner time right now, so why don't we go to dinner and catch up?" She asked.

"No problem. I understand." She scooted to the edge of the bed and picked up one of the books at random and began to read. She slouched forward and crossed her legs as she prepared herself into her reading position. "Just let me know when you are good. I'll be right here."

@Flame Demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back