• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy(Always Accepting!!)

Should there be a school ball?

• TURNNNNNNNNN TF UPPP YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uh.. No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sprouhtt said:
Name: Moka Hirabashi
Interaction: Serena

Tags: @Archdemon

Moka mouthed her and she began to let out a chuckle before getting up. She helped up Serena and then went into a hug,"I'm just so glad you're here!" She said. Moka saw how much Serena was blushing and she thoguht she looked so adorable blushing since she doesn't usually blush that often. Moka let go of her,"It's dinner time right now, so why don't we go to dinner and catch up?" She asked.
Name: Severna

Interaction: Moka

Tag: @sprouhtt

Severna hugged her back and she started walking to where dinner is to be served "Whatever, I suppose we can catch up since I have nothing better to do with my time." She followed Moka since she knew the place better than her. The entire time she put on the whole independent face and walk like she couldn't be tamed by someone or anyone who tried. In reality she just wanted to look cool to everyone around her. She readjusted her hair since she was pinned it had gotten all wild and messy "Next time be more careful.... You could have broken my nails..... I worked all morning on them...."

Archdemon said:
Name: Severna
Interaction: Moka

Tag: @sprouhtt

Severna hugged her back and she started walking to where dinner is to be served "Whatever, I suppose we can catch up since I have nothing better to do with my time." She followed Moka since she knew the place better than her. The entire time she put on the whole independent face and walk like she couldn't be tamed by someone or anyone who tried. In reality she just wanted to look cool to everyone around her. She readjusted her hair since she was pinned it had gotten all wild and messy "Next time be more careful.... You could have broken my nails..... I worked all morning on them...."
Name: Moka Hirabashi

Interaction: Serena

Tags: @Archdemon

"When I was in war Serena, I chipped all my nails and didn't say anything. I'll just fix your nails later," She told her. Moka loved doing her nails since it was almost like painting which it was. When they reached the dinning hall she picked out a place close to the windows and sat down,"How is everything back home?" She asked as she crossed her legs and leaned back.

Jay nods slightly and she mumbles "Why are you staying anyway?" she asks sitting up so the covers fall of her, she glances around, eyes landing on the telescope at the end of the room. "I don't get it at all" she says not looking at her friend.

@Yaoke Saint

She is engrossed in her book, and she quickly turns the page. She is a quarter of the way through. "Hmmm?" She says, finally realizing and processing what she had said. "Well, what else would I do, leave you here? Crying in an attic all alone? It's what friends do, they stay. It's what I've been saying this whole time." She gave a slightly confused smile, as if what she said was the most obvious thing in the world.

@Flame Demon

"I don't really get that since well... everyone left me" Jay says and she gets up, opening an old chest and she takes out a bag along with some maps, which she puts in the bag. "So... how old are you exactly? I lost count at the 2000" she says rubbing the back of her head.

@Yaoke Saint

"It's not wise to ask a lady her age." She joked. "Let's keep it our little secret." She blushed the slightest amount and pointedly looked at her book. "I'm around 300,000 years old." She expected Jay not to believe her, as was usual when she told someone. She continued to read, waiting for the inevitable increulous response.

@Flame Demon

"If you're expecting me not to believe it then you're out of luck, I'm... a few thousand years old, we stopped keeping track since I will always look how I look now" Jay says and she sighs "But I think I'm around... 10.000 years old" she says.

@Yaoke Saint

She gave Jay a bright smile. "Thanks. You're among the few who believed me the first time." She glances at what she is doing. "What are those maps for? And is there anything else in the bag? Are the maps treasure maps? Do they lead to the keys of the underworld?" Yaoke stood up and walked over to her.

@Flame Demon

Jay shakes her head "These are magic maps, each for something different, one for ruins, others for sunker pirate ships, old castles, underground caves and even one for pyramids, there are all kinds of maps, they're blank now though" she says opening one, it was indeed blank as it is now.

@Yaoke Saint

(Jay is currently at home, since she prefers sleeping in her own room, Melody and Harmony are eating dinner at the moment)

Nikki notices that he does not see jay,so then he goes in his room and watching tv.

Last edited by a moderator:
Juliet already loved this school! It was just very beautiful; from the trees surrounding it to the bedrooms. Which is where she was right now. She had just finished unpacking her clothes and was moving onto the book shelf. She brought most of her favorite books. When she was done she went to go see her father who was in his classroom. The thing was that she didn't remember what classroom it was.

@anyone *shrug*

She frowns in confusion. "What use are maps that don't say anything? And why are you taking them out now?" she realized something. "Hey, we should probably get back to the school soon, they might be done with dinner by now. I mean, it didn't take us too long. Did the maps used to say something or are they meant to say something in the future? "

@Flame Demon

"They will only be useful if you're at a location wbere you can use them, that way no one will neat you to the treasure" Jay says and she shrugs "Felt like it" she says and adds "And yeah we can go back to the school".

@Yaoke Saint

Name: Ragna Ragehart

Interaction: Anyone

Tags:

Ragna starred at the gates, holding his prize boar on a spit over his shoulder. He had been told this was a place of knowledge, where the weak became strong. He had arrived late, but he hoped the gift of good meat would make up for it.

"Oh! That's actually pretty smart. But how do you know where they are supposed to work? And should we go tell your dad that we are leaving, or are you, um, not ready yet?" She shifted around, unsure of how she would respond and if she would remember to teleport Yaoke along with her. She had a history of being accidentally left behind in teleportation, and was wary of it.

@Flame Demon

"There are small symbols on the maps" Jay says and she adds "And I don't have to tell dad everything", she opens a shadow portal and says "This should lead to my dorm room, go one". She wasn't one to forget others.

@Yaoke Saint

She smiled at her and walked through the portal, but with slightly hesitant steps, still not entirely trusting it. When she stepped in, she immediatly felt like she shouldn't be here, like she was intruding. She looked back to the portal, anxiously waiting for her to come through.

@Flame Demon

Jay jumps into the portal and it closes behind her "Well, let's go see who's at dinner right now" she mumbles and heads of, being careful not to get lost this time. But she is deep in though and heads the wrong way, stopping in an unfamiliar hallway soon enough "And I'm lost" she mumbles.

@Yaoke Saint

"Oh well. It doesn't matter, we can just follow the smells of food!" Seeing as she had a pretty bad sense of smell, she began to walk in a random direction, hoping it worked again, like last time. "And what will we do once we get there? Well, if we get there. This plan of going in a random direction doesn't seem like it's working as well as the last time.

@Flame Demon

"I can smell food, it's this way" she says and runs of, she really liked the food at the school, but couldn't eat it without getting sick, which is why she doesn't eat dinner at school. "Hurry" she says and stops so Yaoke can catch up with her, since she's pretty fast.

@Yaoke Saint

Yaoke starts to run after Jay, sprinting and taking her stopping as a challenge. He bare feet slap onto the tile floors as she rushes towards where Jay is standing. "Lead the way!" The cloak she is wearing billows out behind her and looks like it is giving a serious amout of drag. "I hope you have a good nose, I don't want to run all this way to get to the garbage room!"

@Flame Demon

"Course I have" Jay says and she sighs "And it's a rule that running is forbidden, but I tend to forget that sometimes" she says and walks towards the cafetaria, hoping people wouldn't avoid her, since it's pretty know what she is, though people still aren't sure if she's a boy or a girl.

@Yaoke Saint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back