• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We may be thieves, but I like to think that we are honest thieves...

Nano said:
My GOD that took a long time...QvQ
Sorry for the delay! I ended up accidentally deleting the document that I was using to work on the CS...

I hope this is acceptable ovo

Edit: Err...right! I almost forgot to mention this but click the chibi for the rest of the information =w=;;

It's an accordion in disguise.
Good lord! That whole thing is seriously impressive!

@Nano

Huh, didn't know you could overlap accordions like that. Would've been a great to know while I was making
this rip me

Oh well. I'll just keep it in mind for future reference LOL

monopoisoner said:
@Nano
Huh, didn't know you could overlap accordions like that. Would've been a great to know while I was making
this rip me

Oh well. I'll just keep it in mind for future reference LOL
I actually found this out by pure accident a few months ago. I forgot that I already had an accordion set up and ended up setting up a new accordion inside the first accordion. Lucky find, I guess?

Last edited by a moderator:
#TIL jkjk

I'm debating making a second character, but I think I'll feel out how's the roleplay's pace before anything else.

Hnnng... I really wanna finish my character tonight, but it's 1 AM and I can't seem to finish her personality despite my best half-asleep efforts

KaiaWolf said:
Hnnng... I really wanna finish my character tonight, but it's 1 AM and I can't seem to finish her personality despite my best half-asleep efforts
It's 1 AM for me as well, but if you're sleepy then go ahead and get some rest!

thewildspirit514 said:
It's 1 AM for me as well, but if you're sleepy then go ahead and get some rest!
Alas, I might have to. My eyes are starting to hurt, and I don't really think anything I write will be particularly good at this point X3

I'll have 'er up by tomorrow morning though! Tons of time to kill then

@Nano

you're catching on i must keep you quiet

joking aside, I used to play a ridiculous number. I've cut down considerably since then and only play LL!SIF EN Server and I-Chu!

Before I would play Soccer Spirits, Guardian Cross, Ayakashi Ghost Guild, Starlight Stage, LL!SIF JP, Idolish7, Ensemble Stars...

and probably more whose names are lost. I also played KanColle and TouRan which aren't exactly mobile games LOL

@Nano

the number I've played isn't the issue... it's the hours of my life i've used

for Soccer Spirits I lucked out a pretty good starting account which was got me rolling in PvP.

Had a really good set of cards that were Light attribute, which was generally

considered OP during that patch. For AI battles I had the best dark healer lol

I had really good luck in general in that game, but grew tired of it as the higher my

MMR went the more p2w it became with everyone having OP cards OTL

Done! Ended up just using one of my old templates. =v=;;;;; Not completely happy with the visuals but I'm satisfied enough to stop wrestling with it. 8D

Edit: The legend of the original Church Grims is probably going to be what it is. A myth, basically history that was twisted for purpose. I'll leave it up to the GM to decide on what actually happened. ;v; I didn't realize until I posted that there was a certain set up for magic. *cries* @Nano Why didn't you warn me?!

@Nano

Oh no! I'm sorry I'm a bit new to this, I usually do live rps so it might take a while for me to adjust

Nano said:
Everyone has a life outside of rpn~
Also, I hope it's alright if I stirred up a little something in the IC? Well, I had my character suggest something, anyway.
Go right ahead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back