Washington High School: Student Chronicles

Yeah, sorry xDD

But thanks ^0^

...andddd it is finished!

n_o_c_t_u_r_n_a_l_by_itsmeitsprussia-d8s2x4b.png

@Iak Destler understandable xD .

Basically they've all just been hanging out. One is in prison. Another has been stabbed. The others are at a party.

@Iak Destler

Actually- The only people who actually RP on here are Spooky, Festi, Cyber, Luna Crosby, and Melanie.

All of the others don't Rp. Maybe they forgot about this or just didn't want to anymore? Idk xD

@JujuBee well shit, I spoke to the guy about my character and his and he asked for a link so i gave him one, so he might start rping... he might not, and if not well I need to find some other guy for Liam to crush on. *flies of to CSU*

Oh my... 137 pages *Sighs*

Sorry for being as badly active as I was,I wasn't actually getting notifications for this RP until @Iak Destler contacted me xD

Anyway, yes, my character can bring in yours somehow.. Need to familiarise myself with my character first however..

Would someone be a dear and give me an overview of everyone that I've missed? I would appreciate it muchly :)

It's alright!

Basically everyone is getting to know each other. One person is in prison. Another is in the hospital. That's pretty much it.

Ah thank you! :) well, I shall look over my character now and then I shall join you guys.

And I must ask, what happened to the GM?

Most are currently at a party. As for the GM- no idea. [emoji23]

She appeared once and then poofed again.

Oh dear~ Geek is actually the one who encouraged me to sign up in the first place xD it's a shame she's left but I'm glad you guys managed to keep it afloat. So well done :)

..Guys

Is it bad if I had a moment where I was like, ''What if I submitted another character who is basically a super psycho stalker who pretends to be all innocent and happy?''

seriously

it went through my mind for a legit second

Maybe they could be at the party? Unless we time skip to Monday then they'd be at school once again.

@JujuBee I miiiiight, but it depends on if I feel like I'm good at playing that kind of character. I dunno how easy it is to play a overly attatched killer girlfriend.

@LeSoraAmari Have you submitted the character sheet yet? If you have, you can just go ahead and pretend your character is at the party already, or something, I guess.

@SpookySneeze I would enjoy playing that type of character. I've been so tempted to make another. On a different rp website I have seven characters in one rp. xD . I'm trying not to go too crazy with charries over here.

I'm gonna give it a shot.. See how it turns out. xD Biyu was never a like, main character I was going to use much, so I don't think it'll be a problem of getting overwhelmed.

Seriously tho, seven charries? (also, someone else who calls them charries? i thought i was the only one)

@SpookySneeze

Go for ittttt!!!!!!! And yup- seven. I can get really excited and just start adding charrie on top of charrie.

I usually say 'charrie' but I don't see people on here say that so I usually just say 'character'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back