Washington High School: Student Chronicles

You are very right there. It did only take two days for it to go from a high school rp to a high school/drug/what in the hell rp lmao.

in a nutshell:

welcome to washington high school, the ordinary school for ordinary people- (gets pushed out of the way)

WELCOME TO THE WASHINGTON ZONE

WE HAVE CLASSROOMS

WE HAVE DRAMA

WE HAVE DRUGS

WE HAVE BAD INTERNET CONNECTION

xD XD xD

BASICALLY.

To add to that: WE HAVE A CORRUPT STAFF AT THE SCHOOL. THEY ENJOY FIGHT CLUBS, DRUGS, AND MONEY.

WE HAVE SUNGLASSES

WE HAVE BOOKS (extreme closeup on Solana reading books)

WE HAVE SUSPENSE AND SURPRISE (Picture of a cupboard. Then Syo rolls out)

CAN YOU EVEN HANDLE THESE LESSONS?!

YES. THIS IS IT. THAT IS LIFE.

@FestiFries

Not sure if you saw it but I fixed my post to include Zori.

I'm also going to be going to bed soon you two.

ayy and i am once again very far behind

sorry guys, i'll try getting only later on saturday (although i dont really think i contribute much to the roleplay, lol..)

I think they'd just wanted to time skip to the next day.

@Cyber Wolf I WANNA KNOW WHO THE MAN IS NOWWWWWWW.

[QUOTE="Cyber Wolf]TO BE SEEN LATER IN THE STORY

[/QUOTE]
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

*goof offs*

So, when they go to school the next day, would you say news about Butch would have already spread? Considering it's a highschool, i think it will have xD

MYSTERIOUS MAN OF MYSTERY

MYSTERY MAN.

Let me tell you something-

There was a huge brawl at my school this morning and people who weren't even at school knew about it minutes later. Having a student go to prison? It definitely should have spread by now. xD

Eyup, thought so

all it takes to cause a stampede at my school is yell ''PAGGERRRRR'' (fight)

its not even ever a good fight, its just two guys staring at eachother and occassionally throwing really wimpy punches until a teacher comes

I don't know what school you go to but the fights at my school get brutal. One girl got her ankle broken and she wasn't even part of the fight. She'd just been unlucky and got trampled by the people fighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back