• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Washington High School: Student Chronicles

Something seemed off about the green haired girl, but Olivia had no reason to hold her unless she pulled the petty card of involuntary manslaughter. "How much did you know about this Butch person?" She asked intrigued as she tapped her pen on a notepad. She needed to squeeze every once of information she could get before she let these kids go. Elyana wasn't sure who the question was directed to, but piped up anyway, "Uhm...he was known as sort of a trouble maker..a while back we were at a party at Kiel's house and some men with guns and big cars showed up looking for Regan, but only because she had something of Butch's." Elyana wasn't sure if the Xanax had her talking, but she had to give Olivia that information, it could be important. Olivia turned to Kiel who nodded in agreement to Elyana's statement.

Zori placed a hand on the table, trying to keep himself steady as the shock of what he'd just learned got to him. So Butch was dead... He couldn't help but chuckle. "Man, that dude died now? I swear, I thought he was invincible." He said with a sigh, running a hand through his hair.

Solana stayed quiet, biting her lip in guilt. She hadn't necessarily been the nicest to Butch and now the poor guy was dead. She could'n't help but feel as though she should have done something before he died. But it was too late now.

Regan shook her head, not believing the fact that Butch is dead. She looked at Zori then at Syo. "W-What do you mean he's dead?" she asked, her voice stuttering slightly. Though her and Butch weren't exactly friends he trusted her enough to watch his bike and money. That was enough to make her want to cry. She slowly sat back in her seat and continued to stare at the picture of Butch.

((Well sit me down and tell me to go to sleep. I'm exhausted and I'm not reading right xD . Let me fix that.))

Kasha didn't exactly want to say, ''I lived in the same 'house' as him'', or make it seem that she was close to him, in case she ended up getting stuck here longer, so she just shrugged. ''We talked to each other sometimes, but we weren't close.''

''Yeah..'' Syo nodded, looking depressed. ''We hung out a few times, and he was kinda violent sometimes, but I don't think he was like.. a bad guy?'' She sighed. ''I don't know lots about them, but.. That girl he hung around with probably does.''

Zori looked over at Regan and sighed, pulling the girl into his embrace.

"It's okay..." He whispered to her only, rubbing his hand up and down her back and arm, squeezing her to his side every few seconds.

Solana stared at the table, not really knowing what to feel anymore. She was tired, exhausted... She didn't want to be in this hell hole. She wanted out.

"How much longer are you keeping us?" She asked, frowning. "I would like to go home now."

JujuBee said:
((Well sit me down and tell me to go to sleep. I'm exhausted and I'm not reading right xD . Let me fix that.))
((It's all good, I catch myself doing it from time to time too xD ))

The green haired girls aversion of eye contact caused Olivia to guess that she actually was closer to Butch than she said, but she didn't want to keep them here any longer. She would make sure to let Sonny know to keep an eye out on Kasha, though. "Alright," Olivia started as she looked over her notes, "you're free to go." She finally finished as she unlocked the door and let the kids step out. Elyana felt like she could finally breath once she was out of that uncomfortable stuffy room. She smoothed down her dress and grabbed Kiel's hand as they exited the station. "You want to walk back to my place, it's closer." Elyana suggested. Kiel nodded, "Yes, but let's wait outside for the others." Kiel suggested as him and Elyana sat at the steps to the back entrance of the station.

Regan leaned into Zori's embrace and smiled gratefully at him. She closed her eyes before she actually could cry and sighed. She hated how she would get emotional over a death of someone she knew. "I'm good, thanks" she mumbled to Zori before sitting up straight again. "Are we done now? Can we go home?" Regan asked tiredly as she looked at Sonny.

Sonny wasn't done; he had at least a million questions for them, but figured he would only ask one. One question that had been bothering him for a while. He showed them a picture of Carlos.

" ... Did... Anyone see this man at the dance? He's my informant, working as a student at the moment. Even though he never went to the academy, he's definitely fast tracking in the department... "

Something didn't sit right with Sonny at all. There was just too many questions in the open. Officer cyan was directly under him, yet she died. He didn't even blink an eye when he told Carlos the news. It was like; he didn't even care.

The back lot was visibly empty, except for the squad cars that had brought them all in. Elyana drifted in and out of consciousness. The Xanax had her feeling very at ease and messed up at the same time, but that could be because of the alcohol and pill combination. She wondered if things were okay with Joe, then quickly changed her thought track to something else. "Crazy night, huh?" She commented dully to Kiel.

-

Olivia approached Sonny's interrogation room, ready to discuss all of the information gathered if he was done. Not bothering to knock, she just slipped her key in and entered the room. "We need to let them go, and we need to talk." She urged, hoping that Sonny would cut these kids slack, minus the criminal among their group.

(@Kai Ghoul )

"I didn't see him." Zori automatically said, shaking his head with a sigh. "I haven't seen him before. Nope. Not at all." He answered as the door opened.

He was happy to see some other police officer and was even happier when she said they had to go.

Solana wasted no time standing. "See? Now there's an officer with some sense." She said, shooting Sonny a glare. A tired Solana always meant a bitchy one and Solana was damn sure going to catch an attitude with anyone who bothered her.

Sonny shot Solana a glare; he couldn't believe this kid.

" You honestly think I want to fucking sit here and waste my goddamn time questioning you assholes for no reason? Go ahead! Leave; I'll just magically find out who killed your friend! "

He quickly shot up and motioned them to leave, he absolutely hated spoiled brats.

Olivia placed a calming hand on Sonny's shoulder. He was prone to losing his temper. After the kids were ushered out by Olivia, she closed the door so it was just her and Sonny in the room. She slid the note pad across the table to him.

"I'm not one hundred percent, but that Carlos kid is definitely involved, " Olivia started as she walked over to Sonny and pointed at a certain note with her pen.

There was a strong sexual attraction to Sonny, but he had been her partner for years. "How 'bout we put this behind for a bit and go grab some drinks?" Olivia offered with a friendly smile.

((omg guys im like fallin asleep on my keyboard lol goodnight!))

"Great" Regan muttered sarcastically as she got up also. She was too tired of all this crap to actually care about Sonny calling them assholes. She glanced down at the picture of Butch one last time and hurried out of the room. "Where's the others?" she asked no one in particular.

((Night!))

Olivia could always calm Sonny down, he found it a little weird. He sighed at her remark.

" That's not the point... I 'know' he's involved. Nobody can prove a damn thing, and on top of it; nobody wants to say shit about it! This place is worse than Boston with that sealed lips shit... But yeah, let's get a damn drink. I'm way to tired to be working tonight, chief already cut me loose. "

((@FestiFries you probably forgot this too; but Regan has yet to read the coveted Anarchist Book Butch gave her! Could be useful to this seemingly oddball plot somehow ))

(( Nobody knows... There's enough written in there to turn Butch, Carlos, and Demi from hopeless kids into badasses though! I'm leaving the contents of the book to you. ))

( Hey Guys! )

Anthony sat by an officer's desk. "This is bullshit." he grunted. The officer had asked him a few questions, all in which he didn't have an answer for. Anthony didn't have a clue what was going on. From what he heard; something happened at a school dance involving a gang... or... or something like that. Anthony laid back in the chair and sighed. He just wanted to go home and get some sleep, he didn't have any of answers for the officer's questions.

I shouldn't of gotten involved.

He thought to himself as he sat on the chair. He looked over at the officer's desk and saw his phone on it, buzzing. Aaron was probably messaging him again. The officer who had been interrogating him for the last half an hour walked over to him. "Are ya' sure that's everything?" he said in a strange accent. Anthony met his gaze and nodded slowly. "Yes."

Zori ignored the cop's outburst at them, choosing to go the better route and not argue back. Solana however wanted to but like before, Zori put his hand over her mouth and pulled her out before she could truly dig herself in a deep hole. He looked around and pointed to Joe, Kiel, and Elyana. "Those three are right there. We should have the whole group with us then." He said before noticing the guy from before. "The whole group plus one."

Solana glanced at the guy and shrugged. "He went down with the wrong ship." She muttered, making her way out of the police station. She thought this was all complete bull and just wanted to go home to that shitty apartment.

Zori pulled his jacket off and put it over Regan's shoulders. He'd seen earlier that she'd been cold. Once it was on he wrapped his arm around her, sending her a small smile. "Ready to go home? I think we might have to walk but it's okay. I can carry you." He teased her.

((Morning Beric!))

(( Goood morning! ))

Mel woke up and got right to work on Anto's iPod, after about two hours it was fixed, it looked brand new. She had put on a new case and a screen protector as well so it wouldn't crack again. She texted Anto to let him know it was fixed.

Mel

9:08AM

Hey man, you're iPods fixed. Text me when you can meet back up.

Regan waved at her friends then thanked Zori. She sighed happily at the thought of going home and most importantly, home. "Yeah, let's go. I'm exhausted. And it's okay, you don't need to carry me" she added with a light laugh.

((Morning))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back