• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Washington High School: Student Chronicles

Zori nodded, grinning at Carlos as the guy spoke. He'd gotten out with only a scar? That certainly was good. Zori was afraid he'd come out with something much worse than that but hey- everyone had to count their blessings. Zori surely did.

"I'm glad that's all that happened." He said, sending Carlos a smile. He glanced around the room at all the people. "This is something else. Everyone is wild." He turned back to Carlos. "As for Butch and Kasha? I have no idea. Don't even know the girl."

" Well; I certainly approve! She saved my life after all. "

Carlos started looking around, he recognized just about everyone; but he noticed someone very in particular, standing by herself.

" Well... Enjoy your night esse, see you two around. "

Carlos walked with a little swagger toward the girl standing alone; with a smirk crossing his face. He tapped her on the shoulder, causing her to turn around.

" Hey there girly. Figured you wouldn't show. I was kinda sad when you didn't call me in the hospital to make sure I was okay. "

Carlos said in a certain 'Carlos-seductive' voice. He was being horribly sarcastic though, he didn't expect Solana to call him at all after that episode with one of his clients.

Regan listened as Carlos and Zori spoke. She looked around and found the drinks table that had the punch bowl. "Oh that definitely has alcohol in it" she said to herself before moving over there. She noticed there were multiple punch bowls and figured they all had different flavors. She took a cup and finally chose a flavor, pouring it into her cup.

An ominous feeling filled the air, almost as thick as smoke. Amora tried to shake the feeling and enjoy her time with Demi. If anything they would probably dip out of the dance and go somewhere to get fucked up and hook up. That was more of Amora's style than a school dance.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Orrrr instead of going to the dance we could get stupid high and fuck." Amora said with a wicked grin.

((ooc: I'm gonna call it a night hopefully I don't miss too much!))

(Alright, I'm back, sorry! I have to go somewhere in a while and it has wifi but it's pretty slow, so I might be on and off until then, and then once i get home i should be fine! just pretend syo was with elyana the whole time, and kasha was with butch, lol)

Obviously running fashionably late, Joe walked into the hall, pulling Kiel along behind him by the hand. Every body who was anywhere near the door stopped and glanced over at the two men who had just walked in holding hands. 'Don't worry, the people who matter have arrived' Joe announced, before heading straight into the mass of people. Of what he had heard in the weeks leading up to this dance, there were only one other same sex couple present: Amora and Demi. Their 'give no fucks' and 'I will cut you if you look at me too long' attitude didn't exactly have people staring at them. So all eyes were on Kiel and the new boy Joe as they made their way to the punch table. Joe let go of Kiel's hand and scooped up punch into two glasses, handing one to Kiel. He saw Kiel's face as the attention made him uneasy.

'Let them stare. You know you'll become famous because of this' He said, indicating to where they were holding hands.'Just role with it' he said before downing the punch. 'This shit has been spiked!' he said in surprise. 'Give me more!' @Melanie Teresa

Last edited by a moderator:
So far the dance was okay. Solana had first realized the punch was spiked. Not one of them- all of them. She sighed, realizing she wouldn't be able to drink anything to night before wandering around the gym. Finally finding a spot she could stand in she watched everyone dancing until someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around and her eyes widened in surprise.

"Carlos!" She said, looking at him. He had been in the hospital... She guessed he was okay now? The smile she'd given him turned into a frown as she sighed in annoyance. "Oh I do apologize for not going. I didn't think you wanted me there."

--

Zori nodded in agreement to Carlos's state about the girl Kasha. She had helped out and saved Carlos's life. He wasn't surprised that Carlos had put her on a high pedestal. If Zori had been the one who might have died and someone helped assessed him than he surely would put them up at the type as well. He said his goodbyes to Carlos and watched as he made his way over to Solana.

He frowned not liking the fact that he was talking to her- especially in the state that she was in but kept quiet. Solana hadn't wanted everyone to know so it was still something of a secret. Deciding to turn his back he looked around, finding Regan at the bowls.

He grinned, making his way over to her. "Drinking already?"

Regan took a sip of the punch and smiled to herself. She was definitely going to be having seconds. She turned around when she heard Zori and smiled at him. "What do you mean already? It's good. You should try it." Regan poured him a cup then handed it to him.

Joe glanced over at the aubern girl who had come to the punch bowls who he thought he remembered as Regan. She was talking to that boy Zori. Joe tapped her on the shoulder. 'Hi. I don't think we've met yet. I'm Joe. You're Regan, right? And Zori? Punch's good, right?' @FestiFries @JujuBee

Regan turned around again, a bit surprised to see a boy standing there. She recognized him but was terrible at remembering names. "Yeah I'm Regan. Nice to meet you" she said, extending her hand out to shake Joe's hand.

Zori took the cup Regan had given him, sending her a grin.

"One cup and that's all I'm going to drink." He said with a nod before taking a sip. "You're right. It is good." His eyes flickered over to the boy that came to them. Joe... Wasn't he from one of the parties he'd been at?

"Nice to meet you Joe." Zori said, sending him a nod and smile.

Kiel grinned as he took a sip from the spiked punch. Whew it sure was strong. He was living for the attention that him and Joe were getting. The only other same sex couple at this dance were two pretty scary girls so Kiel figured no one stared at them unless it was in fear. "Hey guys." Kiel said to Zori and Regan as they chatted. "You guys both look absolutely adorable." Kiel added with a grin, finally glad that they had gotten together.

"This shit is so strong. I'll be acting a fool after a few cups of this punch." He joked to the group.

Zori looked over at Kiel and nodded his head. "What's up." He greeted, sending Kiel a smile before glancing at Regan. What was Kiel's grin for?

"Umm... Thanks... I guess. I don't really know where you're getting at here." He replied with a small shrug before taking a sip of his drink.

Butch was ready for war; taking out two pistols, giving one to Kasha. She already scouted the area for him, he wanted her to help him strong arm this time. He looked at her with approving eyes, there were words he really wanted to say; but couldn't. He started getting off the stationary bike hidden behind a burm next to the mall. He tucked his pistol in his back waist band, tying his bandana around his face. He handed Kasha a bandana herself, a huge smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi put her finger on Amora's lips; they did that kind of stuff all the time, she wanted to shake her ass today. Despite everything, they set her up with a stripper pole; she wanted to make some cash tonight.

" Now let's go dance... Tiger. "

Demi purred and led Amora toward the gym; opening it and instantly jumping on the stripper podium.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The DJ notices that Demi took her position. He quickly makes an announcement.

" Everybody, feast your eyes on the wildly cat and the tiger! The Lesbians with a fire in there eyes! Get your dollars ready, because it's about to get green in this motha fucka! "

[media]

[/media]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carlos crossed his arms and made a pouty face.

" Of course I did! Think I'm a jerk or somethin? "

Carlos then realized the DJ was playing his 'song' and quickly extended his hand out to her, an innocent but bad look on Carlos' face.

" C'mon chica, I think we should stretch those legs just a little bit. "

Kasha took the bandanna, tying it around her face as they walked. Staring down at her feet, she was quiet, before mumbling, ''I have a feeling I'm going to mess this up..'' Her eyes drifted to the pistol in her hand. It was one of the first times Kasha had appeared visibly nervous. ''..You're.. going to do most of this, right?'' She felt like she was being a little bit selfish if she was leaving most of this to him, but hey, it was his idea. And she knew he'd been lying when he said he'd never tried a robbery on this scale before.

Solana glanced at Carlos before turning to look at the Dj. Her eyes widened when she saw the girl from before. Was she about to dance on a pole?

What the hell happened to their school?

She looked back at Carlos when he spoke, her eyes flickering to his hand. She contemplated the decision and after a few minutes sighed, placing her hand in his.

Demi was right, it wouldn't hurt to get sexual on the dance floor tonight. Especially since Amora knew that they were the hottest couple at the dance. "I love it when you talk dirty." Amora purred back before getting up on the stage next to Demi. She swayed her hips sexily to the music, occasionally grinding up on Demi along with the beat.

Butch smiled and nodded his head; he didn't feel like she was ready to do anything criminal, but this would be the heist of the year. He sat his backpack down; taking a pair of gloves out, handing a pair to Kasha. He then quickly took out his phone and texted her.

" Just tell them to get on the ground; handle crowd control. All you have to do is stand there and point that bad boy. I'll handle the rest. Your gun isn't loaded. "

Butch knew she would get out clean if she were to get caught. Easily pulling the 'he made me do it' card; since Butches weapon was the only one loaded. The two quickly made their way into the almost empty mall; running into the Jewelry Store, brandishing their weapons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi growled sexily and took hold of Amora's waist, violently Twerking toward the crowd. They went wild; tossing a massive amount of one dollar bills up to the stage. Demi licked Amora's cheek, jumping on the pole and spinning rapidly, ending up upside down facing her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carlos led Solana toward the dance floor twirling her a couple times softly. He held onto her lower waist and whispered into her ear.

" Just let me know if I get too... Excited. "

He said in a Puerto Rican accent; a big smile then appeared on his face.

Regan smiled and greeted Kiel. "Thanks?" she said with a laugh to his compliment. She was pretty sure he thought they were together but she didn't say anything. She instead finished up her drink and turned around to put a little bit more in her cup. She didn't put a lot since it was pretty strong and she didn't want to end up wasted.

''..'' Sliding the gloves on, she nodded, but was still pretty much on the verge of freaking out. As they ran into the store, she wasn't even worried about the more..serious things that could happen, like if Butch shot someone. No, she was actually more worried about how embarrassing it would be if her voice cracked while she was meant to be intimidating. As they ran in, there was a full five seconds where all she could think was, 'Oh fuck, I have no idea what I'm doing' before she managed to command them to get onto the ground. Oh shit, now what? Did I mess up? I don't think I messed up..

Solana followed Carlos, smiling a bit and letting out a small laugh when he twirled her. She placed her hands on his shoulders before wrapping them around his neck. Her eyes widened at his words, blushing in embarrassment.

"Shut up Carlos..." She mumbled, swaying to the music.

Zori looked out, his eyes widening at the sight of the dancing and the pole.

"Well would you look at that!" He said, laughing as he grabbed himself another cup.

Kiel's eyes followed the direction Zori was looking at. "What the hell...?" His voice trailed off as he watched the couple dance.

-

The attention from the crowd was so invigorating. Amora licked Demi's body from her exposed belly button up to the chest as the crowd threw dollars. Amora then dropped it low and twerked before coming up sexily on the pole. She flipped her hair around almost majestically.

Washington Prison...

10 hours prior to the dance

The Don had just finished a meeting in the yard, and was making his way back toward his cell. He felt a slight sting in his side, until he looked down and realized it was a cold shank. The Don still had his phone on him, he tried to take it out and tell Butch not to do anything; and all actions were canceled, but to no avail. The tatted up gang member grabbed his phone; stabbing the Don a couple of times in the stomach. The gang member quickly ran towards the rest of his crew, hoping that he did good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Time...

Danny leaned against the wall of the makeshift rave, drinking a class of the famous punch. He was watching Demi and Amora dance, chuckling to himself.

" The animals last dance... "

Danny slowly made his way through the crowd, hoping to get a better vantage point. He put a crude animal mask on to fit in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Butch and Kasha quickly stormed the store, Kasha doing everything she was told to without much error at all. Butch quickly dis-armed the security guard, pocketing his weapon, and throwing him toward the ground. He then started smashing the glass containing the diamonds and jewelry on display. All this loot would easily add up to 640 grand, it was impossible for it not to. After quickly grabbing the loot and throwing it in Butches bag, the two quickly made their way outside the store. Cop sirens could be heard in all directions for miles, but he didn't care. This payout was beautiful; and required a lot less work than he thought. He did wonder why the security alarms weren't de-activated like his boss told him they would be, but quickly shook off the thought because of the adrenalin. He grabbed Kasha's weapon, stowing it in his waist. He then grabbed her hand, leading her towards his bike.

@Melanie Teresa Idk if you forgot but Syo and Elyana are still at that restaurant thing, do you wanna just pretend they entered the school at some point?

As soon as things actually started happening, she felt most of her anxiousness melt away. She'd really only been nervous that, in some weird way, it would fail because of her, but.. things seemed to turn out pretty well. Grinning underneath her bandanna, she allowed Butch to lead her towards the bike, jumping on. Kasha hadn't realized it until now, but she'd been laughing. Pretty loudly, too - not the quiet and kinda forced giggling she was normally heard doing.

As the song was finishing up; a nerdy girl walked closer to the stripper podium, motioning Demi to come closer. Demi complied and crawled like a tiger over toward her.

" Mommy... The principle sent someone to take you out... I've called the troops; I don't know, should you go and hide somewhere? "

The nerdy girl was deeply concerned; she seemed to actually have been indoctrinated by Demi into actually believing she was her mother of sorts. Demi put her finger to her mouth, the universal sign of 'be quiet'. She smirked evilly and started undoing her top.

" Be at ease my little butterfly... Mommy isn't done yet! "

Demi quickly shot up and stood before the crowed. Her and Amora were going to make waves that night; no hit man was going to change that. She slightly noticed some men wearing masks and holding baseball bats. She blew them a kiss and started dancing with Amora; a dance too awesome and dirty to be posted on RPnation ( sad panda ).

[ For amazing effect of the stuff to come; this video must be played x.x ]

[media]

[/media]
(( @Melanie Teresa just pretend they did a dance so wickedly awesome, that it changed lives or something xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back