• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Washington High School: Student Chronicles

''I'm pleased that people think that, but..'' Kasha shrugged, staring down at the table. ''..Like I said, I move around a lot. I'm not sure if there's any point getting a 'important' job until I find somewhere I'm certain I'm not going to leave any time soon.'' She fiddled with the tablecloth, still staring down at it. ''Besides..It all sounds kind of boring.'' Kasha had a feeling that the moment she started settling down and doing boring jobs like that, she'd fall into that routine she hated so much.

kasha and butch are at a pizza place

zori, regan and syo are at regans house

i dont know about the rest

(( Can't exactly tell you how you would insert yourself, but Butch and Kasha are at a pizza place in the mall. ))

Butch gave Kasha a look of optimism. He tried to figure out how he would ask her if she would be interested.

" Can I ask you something personal? It's completely up to you wether or not you wanna answer. "

-good enough for me. I'm gonna throw Elyana walking past Regan's house or something and maybe they caan spot her outside?-

The swing creaked under her as she got off and looked to Ten. "I really should get home...I'll see you around." Elyana said with a grin. Ten seemed like the type of girl who enjoyed being by herself so Elyana didn't feel as bad leaving. A loud sound emerged from the pit of her stomach. Elyana groaned as she started making her way down the street.

''Oh?'' Intrigued, Kasha sat up straight. ''..Well, let's hear it. Then I'll let you know what my response is.'' Genuinely curious as to what he was going to ask, she stared right at him, running over all possible questions in her head.

Zori sat at the couch, humming to himself happily as he ate his food. Glancing out the window, he raised an eyebrow at the sight of the girl walking down the street.

"Hey it's Syo's girl." He said, pointing out the window.

" If you bought a bag that had 20% sugar, and 80% baking soda; how would you double your profit trying to sell it? "

He figured she would be smart enough to grasp what he was going for; a simple interview given to aspiring drug dealers. The obvious answer would be to take out 50% of the bag, and cut both piles with enough baking soda to resemble the original bag as a whole.

She leaned back in her chair, thinking about it for a moment. ''..Like, could you take one half of it out of the bag? Then you just would need to add enough baking soda to each pile, until they both look like they have the same amount as the original bag..''

take into account im an idiot so you know i probably missed the point and messed it up anyway

Butch smiled and leaned back in his seat.

" And sell both bags 15% cheaper than you bought the original... If the block understands that you have more of the product and are selling it cheaper; you have just ran the other guy out of business. Although; that would probably hurt you in the long run. Have you ever broken the law before...? You already know I'm not a cop... Obviously. "

He was satisfied by her answer; and could see her as being a potential manager for that kind of work. But what else was she good at? He had to dig deeper.

Regan got her plate of food, a couple slices of pizza and some of the Chinese food. She started to eat when Zori mentioned Syo's girl being outside. "Who? Elyana?" she said before she walked to the door. She opened it and saw the girl walking down the street. "Elyana!" she called, hoping to get her attention.

Zori nodded at Regan and watched as she walked over to the door. He turned back, eating his pizza and waiting for Regan to stop screaming.

''Have I ever broken the law?'' Kasha repeated, thinking over it. She had, but it was never anything she really considered that serious. Sure, she'd stolen things before, but it was only ever from convenience stores. That was about as far as it went. Anything else she'd done technically wasn't illegal..Sure, her hobby of stirring up conflicts between other people was a shitty thing to do, but it wasn't against the law, even the ones that ended violently. After all, she was never directly involved. ''..Yes, but it wasn't for overly serious things, like murder.''

Syo nearly choked on her pizza. ''H-hey, hang on. She's not 'my girl', alright? She's Elyana.'' She folded her arms, trying to appear nonchalant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Butch smirked, he took her silence as a no.

" What if I told you; you could make enough money to live off of for years just in the span of 4 hours? Let's say... I wanted to rob something right? I wouldn't be able to do it alone, you'd at least need another person to scout the area and stuff first... What I'm getting at is, I'm getting to a point where I can't advance my operation by myself... "

He remembered his standing orders from the man responsible for getting him out if prison. If he only had one more person to help him, getting rich by the age of 24 would be an achievable goal.

Kasha listened to Butch speak without saying anything, but there was a subtle change in her expression the more he explained. ''So, basically..'' She didn't think anyone else was listening in, but lowered her voice slightly anyway, ''You want me to help you with robbing something? Or are you just using that as an example?''

Elian's heard her name being called and she jumped. She turned around and saw Regan trying to get her attention. A smile spread across her face as she walked in that direction. "Heey guys! Are you alright?!"

(Guys I'm not quite sure how to jump into the story again? Um would anyone mind suggesting something... Or we could all just go to school or something?)

((You have Joe right @Ellarya ? Maybe he could be the neighbor to Regan and hop on over to complain about them being too loud or something. Or if everyone wants to timeskip. That's cool with me.))

(I'm good for whatever. If you want to roleplay with a character and then get a text from your other character that they're all going to regan's so we can almost all be together that's fine by me :) . Also, what is the weather like? Is it sunny?)

Joe decided that he'd had enough of this amazing American Mall. He'd had a good day shopping and had bought a couple new jumpers, and of course some cologne. Those people were rather rude Joe thought as he strode out of the mall But you shouldn't be mean to people who are obviously so blind. What other explaination was there for their horrible outfits? Joe wondered smugly. His black jeans, red jumper rolled up at the sleeves, and smart new timberlands were catching peoples eyes as he lowered his sunglasses and began to strut to the attention.

"Yeah we're perfectly fine!" Regan said to Elyana. "We're just eating some food if you want to join us" Regan offered. "Zori and Syo's inside." She nodded her head towards the inside of the house suggestively, hoping that she would want to stay especially since Syo was here. "Are you alright? Where's Ten?"

Butch smiled at Kasha, she wasn't completely reluctant of the idea.

" A jewelry store... Right here in this mall. I have 5 days to make it happen. There was a reason I selected this place in particular. "

Butch slightly pointed at the store so Kasha could see it.

" You down? We each get 20% wail my boss gets 60%... I owe favors... "

@SpookySneeze

(I literally just arrived in town so I think it might be an idea if I just walk around and find people, and seeing as I read Melanie's other character is gay, I think it might be an idea for them to meet)

I gtg

I'm gonna fall asleep

hang on

i'll post a reply to that last comment, then i'll go

Before, her expression changes had been very subtle, but now her face broke out into a wide smile. ''I'm not completely against it. But.'' She folded her arms. ''If there's a really high chance we get caught, I can't do it. I know I kind of look like I've been wandering around aimlessly, but there's someone I've been searching for for a while now. If we get caught and I get sent to prison, that's a few years wasted that I could have spent looking for them, you know?''

i gtg

i dont even know if that post makes sense

im really sleepy bleh

bye guys

Butch leaned a little forward and whispered to her.

" I won't get caught twice... We'll be Gucci. I'll go back before you do, that's for sure. "

The two ate their pizza and promptly left for the motel.

(( Y'all are free to time skip now if you want haha ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back