War of the Three Gods [Inactive]

"Let's both have one!" Calvin said excitedly. "Deus, and Maria, I'm with them. And I want you to stay with us"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sonnie looked at him surprised. "Y-you... What?? I-I don't think I can... I-I was fine with my tree.... I-I.... Ugh... Fine...." Sonnie said defeated.

"It'll be okay, I promise" Calvin told her with a nod and a hand on her shoulder.

"Anything in the world. As long as you hold up on your deal" Calvin said smiling happily.

Sonnie looked down at the ground. She rose her right hand and started scratching at her skin. Her skin started to rub away, leaving claw marks in her arm. "You wouldn't...."

"Tell me, I definitely would" Calvin said, very curious of what it could be.

"Hey!" Calvin shouted, worried for her. "Stop that! Please!" He pleaded as he grabbed her arms.

Calvin leaned in kissing her, he hoped he was doing it right as he pulled her closer.

Sonnie wriggled her hands free. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back. She loved the feeling of his lips against hers. She moved her lips against his. She smiled into it.

Calvin finally pulled away slowly, feeling lightheaded, in a very good way as he smiled. His knees became weak as he fell. "Wow" he said in amazement

Sonnie smiled self consciously. "S-sorry.... I-I don't mean t-to ruin the m-mood..... b-but... I-I think I-I should tell you something...." Sonnie sat down in the dirt next to Calvin. Their legs brushed past each other. She felt electric bolts shoot up and down her body.

Sonnie stared at her hands for a moment. She slowly and hesitantly pulled up her sleeves. She revealed scars. Deep, pink-ish/orange scars. "I-I.... cause pain to my self.... I... Take all of the stress in my life.... Out on.... My arms, thighs, ankles, stomach...." Sonnie said. Tears stung at her eyes and fell on her arms where her scars are.

"You don't have to do that though, I'm gonna make sure you never have to" Calvin told her reassuringly with his usual smile.

"I'm gonna. I will" He told her determined. He placed his hand upon hers. "Things are going to be better"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back