Wanderlust - Out Of Character

[QUOTE="Antlered punk]I'm super proud of my CS, I haven't work as hard on any except for this one.

[/QUOTE]
I'm the same way. I love when I work really hard on a new charrie. I tend to love the ones I take my time on a lot more than the ones I just whip up.

With that being said I've finished my CS. 30 minutes ahead of schedule!

I actually finished this up because I was procrastinating writing my paper for school. I guess I have to go do that now... *sighs*

@Antlered punk

Yeah I found that spending more time on a character makes me grow fonder of them =)

I spend at least two hours on every character now and that's rushing it for me =P

That's why I like giving out long CSs that way the players can connect more with the character and when it comes to the actual RP they connect with them to a deeper level.

NessieAlways said:
@Antlered punk
Yeah I found that spending more time on a character makes me grow fonder of them =)

I spend at least two hours on every character now and that's rushing it for me =P

That's why I like giving out long CSs that way the players can connect more with the character and when it comes to the actual RP they connect with them to a deeper level.
I know the feeling, it's hard finding good role plays on this site now. People like you make this site worthwhile.

I love my Dutch boy now. At first I thought he was okay, but now I love him.

[QUOTE="Antlered punk]I know the feeling, it's hard finding good role plays on this site now. People like you make this site worthwhile.
I love my Dutch boy now. At first I thought he was okay, but now I love him.

[/QUOTE]
Aww thank you!

*Blushes*

I'm glad you found a love for your character! Soon they'll become like your children!

Lol yeah I like having a good amount of time to work on a cs. I find myself picking at them each time I look at them. I've fixed/added something every day I've had Felice up there.

Have you heard any of her covers? (As in her singing other artist's songs.)

I want to say yes, but I'm not really sure =S

I haven't heard her songs in forever!

Her face came up when I was looking for Jerylin and I didn't recognize her at first. The it clicked! It was perfect!

I will!

Hey guys!

Time for your daily more like nightly announcement!

Mittens and I are so stoked about seeing all of the amazing characters that are under the Character Sign-up tab!

Together we have come to the conclusion that sign-ups will be closed by Wednesday, June 17, 2015.

If for any reason you need an extension let mittens and I know.

Once the Deadline arrives, Mittens and I will take a closer look at the characters and decide which ones will make a good contribution to this RP.

So make sure your CSs are amazing!

NOTE: For those of you who have a WIP as the only thing on your post, Please get in at least a rough draft of your CS by tomorrow.

If the WIP stays as the only thing on your post, then I'll delete it.

You can still post a CS though! It's just to keep everything clean =)

I believe that is all for now!

Thank you all for your efforts and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM Mittens and I!

Have a good night!

P.S. I've edited the Character Status under the Character Sign-up Tab so take a look at that and make sure you're green by the 17th

NessieAlways said:
I will!

Hey guys!

Time for your daily more like nightly announcement!

Mittens and I are so stoked about seeing all of the amazing characters that are under the Character Sign-up tab!

Together we have come to the conclusion that sign-ups will be closed by Wednesday, June 17, 2015.

If for any reason you need an extension let mittens and I know.

Once the Deadline arrives, Mittens and I will take a closer look at the characters and decide which ones will make a good contribution to this RP.

So make sure your CSs are amazing!

NOTE: For those of you who have a WIP as the only thing on your post, Please get in at least a rough draft of your CS by tomorrow.

If the WIP stays as the only thing on your post, then I'll delete it.

You can still post a CS though! It's just to keep everything clean =)

I believe that is all for now!

Thank you all for your efforts and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM Mittens and I!

Have a good night!

P.S. I've edited the Character Status under the Character Sign-up Tab so take a look at that and make sure you're green by the 17th
I actually finished mine but you still have me in the 'Needs Completion' list. Is there something I'm missing?

Almost done >.<

So hard to type out a CS while watching two puppies but all I need is his story and a writing sample and I should be done!

JujuBee said:
I actually finished mine but you still have me in the 'Needs Completion' list. Is there something I'm missing?
I'll take a look at it. It's probably my mistake =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LifeNovel said:
Almost done >.<
So hard to type out a CS while watching two puppies but all I need is his story and a writing sample and I should be done!
Sounds good!

What type of puppies are you puppy sitting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG!!!!

Nessie needs pictures!!!

My roommates and I used to foster puppies, but it was so hard giving the to other people when they found homes so we stopped

JujuBee said:
You're actually were under completed =)

I updated the status under the CS tab not the one of the post

D:

RPN is being a butt and not letting me upload the image. I shall keep trying though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back