Wanderlust - Out Of Character

Yoyoyoyoy nessiee I'm super excited about this rp!! I'm gonna use Rosy again but change the face claim and other things

. But I'm at my aunts house and I don't not have my lap top.. Gah, I wish I could get it to you earlier.

oOMoodyStarsOo said:
Yoyoyoyoy nessiee I'm super excited about this rp!! I'm gonna use Rosy again but change the face claim and other things
. But I'm at my aunts house and I don't not have my lap top.. Gah, I wish I could get it to you earlier.
No worries dear!

I'm in the exact situation as you =S

I'm at my grandmas house with no laptop =S

The struggle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oOMoodyStarsOo said:
No worries dear!

I'm in the exact situation as you =S

I'm at my grandmas house with no laptop =S

The struggle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hardest decision to make for the cs: what song best describes the character?

*looks at playlist* (._.)

*scrolls through playlist* ( ._.)

*scrolls through playlist* (._.`)

*scrolls through playlist* ( O_o)

*cries and keeps on scrolling* (Q_Q )

Trignome said:
The hardest decision to make for the cs: what song best describes the character?
*looks at playlist* (._.)

*scrolls through playlist* ( ._.)

*scrolls through playlist* (._.`)

*scrolls through playlist* ( O_o)

*cries and keeps on scrolling* (Q_Q )
I agree trig! I'm finding that the hardest part of the CS as well!!

Mmmm trig are you Asian?

...Sort of?

Ethnically, yes but culturally, I feel more American since I was born here. I am like a banana. Yellow on the outside, white on the inside, once green, and soon-to-be-brown. *laughs sheepishly* I don't get it either

Full on or half? I'm half Asian (quarter Filipino and quarter Chinese). Sorry for the odd question I was just looking at your CS :)

Full on. And don't worry about the questions, it's great to find a fellow banana on-site.

*whispers* Was it the correct arrangement of the Chinese surname before first name that gave it away?

Trignome said:
Oh...I wish I were that perceptive.
I thought you were a book. (._.)
Did I say I was an Asian human? You don't know... I could be an Asian book *gasp*

JujuBee said:
I'm having a little trouble with the CS Sheet. Would one of you lovely GM's be able to help me with that?
@xx0mittens0xx @NessieAlways
Of course!

Shoot us a PM and we'll gladly help you out!

Hey guys!

So it's almost 5 am so I'll keep this nice and short!

CSs are looking amazing!

Love the creativity in the characters!

For those of you who still have a WIP, try to get at least a rough draft of your character in by Monday!

I'm going to make a list of where your CS stands. I'll post it below as well as under the CS tab as well and update that one constantly.

Make sure you get to the green before the deadline which is still being determined, but expect it to be sometime next week =)

As of now, thank you all for your participation!

Goodnight!

Character Sheet Status

Completed

@NessieAlways

@kira blackthorn

@xx0mittens0xx

@oOMoodyStarsOo

@The Servant

Hey! leaving today to go to camp, and I won't be back until the 19th. They will have wifi there, but I'm not sure how often I'll be able to use it.

That's fine @Ahri It'll probably be at least a week before the first posts of the rp will be needed. As after the CS deadline we'll have to go over who'll be accepted for the rp and then from there do character relationships.

I've noticed a lot of people needing some time to do their CS. And that's perfectly fine and even though there's some time before the rp starts, once it starts we'd like at least 2 posts a week. If you can't do that time frame this rp may not be for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back