Wanderlust - Out Of Character

NessieAlways said:
Oh fun!!!
I have family over there...distant family, but still xD

I've yet to go though, my mom says it's beautiful!

Hope you have a great time!
Reason why I'm visiting! For family! I will and I will try to grab some good pictures (without me in them of course) and try to share them with y'all!

LifeNovel said:
Reason why I'm visiting! For family! I will and I will try to grab some good pictures (without me in them of course) and try to share them with y'all!
Oh yes!

That'd be so cool!

I love pictures!

yes! just very busy the past few days, family is here from Seattle and New York, plus I landed my ass in the hospital last night; I tore a ligament. I should be able to write up a reply today

Aww I'm sorry to hear that! Hope you get better soon!

I pulled a muscle today at the Gym and my arms are aching like crazy =S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still here! Just haven't been on much of a writing mood lately. I caught some sort of virus on my trip and it's got me down with a fever for the past few days where all I feel like doing is sleeping. I should get a decent post up by tonight or tomorrow sometime!

After 20 bijilion hours!

I posted!

OH

P.S.

I'm going to be leaving tomorrow out of state and wont be back until Monday.

I'm taking my laptop with me, but I don't know if I'll be able to connect to Wifi.

I'll try to keep in the loop with my phone though!

Aye im alive.

Ill try to get a second post up this weekend or sooner if this picks up

anyways enjoy

Just warning ya guys I'm about to make a big post with everything that I've missed so far, so don't mind the wall of text :P Also, I decided to spice things up a bit and wrote about how my character interacted with everyones during the ride. I kind of got on a roll with these and kind of forgot that I controlled some of your characters, so if there is anything you want me to remove just let me know and it won't be a huge deal! I didn't do anything huge to anyone's characters, just added in a few events to give us something to chat about in character.

Last edited by a moderator:
ShatteredSoul said:
Just warning ya guys I'm about to make a big post with everything that I've missed so far, so don't mind the wall of text :P Also, I decided to spice things up a bit and wrote about how my character interacted with everyones during the ride. I kind of got on a roll with these and kind of forgot that I controlled some of your characters, so if there is anything you want me to remove just let me know and it won't be a huge deal! I didn't do anything huge to anyone's characters, just added in a few events to give us something to chat about in character.
Love the initiative to spice things up however next time check with people before you end up controlling their character. Just to avoid conflict =)

As far as my character goes I had already said you guys could have her join whatever activities as long as she's not in two places at once =P

So get part is good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Trignome First off, are you alive? Haven't heard from you in here for a while. Also, you haven't posted getting off the RV yet.

@LifeNovel I know you're away and busy but just letting you know you haven't posted. If you want to make a short post about getting off the RV or if you want someone to drag Jaxson off the RV let us know

@Ahri You haven't posted Minx getting off the RV yet.

@xx0mittens0xx Is it alright if I reply to those who mentioned me in their posts?

I also want to know if we can start posting about the dinner or are we waiting for those 3 before we do any of that.

There is no posting order

So go for it

And posting about dinner would drag a lot of people

Maybe you and a couple of people and can wait for a seat or just at the table

You can post if you'd like. And if you want to post going to dinner and getting a table that's fine. The people who haven't posted getting off the rv can post getting off the rv and getting to dinner

You can drag Cage wherever if you're going to use him or looking for people to tag along. Lol I can improvise with him.

Jaxson is free to be dragged around with like a doll till I'm back! Which is this Friday.

Lmao in all the stupid "what breed of dog are you?" quizzes I get corgi lol. But they're adorable, best of luck and congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back