Wanderlust - Out Of Character

I just noticed.

In reality the spots were chosen randomly, so Minx and Charlie was a pure coincidence.

But!...

In the RP Jerylin chose the sleeping arrangements.

If she gets confronted...I'm screwed!

...must think of why Jerylin would put the second pair of worst combinations together.

...must think...must think...

Mend a broken Friendship (No Nessie that's dumb and cliche)

Didn't know they hated each other? (Is their hatred known to the world?)

Sorted all the others and those two were the last ones left...(True story can actually be possible wait but then why didn't she change it? UGH!)

Figured, "It's just a night thing. The two will most likely be drunk, so they wont even notice!" (Yeah let's go with that!)

Or

Felice switched the names last minute just to mess with Charlie (What do you say @xx0mittens0xx ? xD )

...I think they're all fair possibilities?

Anyways. After a long bit of maneuvering (and interpretation of the chronology of character interaction) I have gotten William on the RV at last.

845172.gif

Lol well I'm glad we have a mediator in this mix match of friends just in case fights ensue. I, personally, love William. He's probably the most normal out of all of them.

FirePolaris said:
Lol well I'm glad we have a mediator in this mix match of friends just in case fights ensue. I, personally, love William. He's probably the most normal out of all of them.
...That's not saying much. xD

Ahri said:
yeah I was going off of them being pulled out of a hat and then posted in the RV

sorry for confusing you!
Oh no you didn't confuse me!

I just seriously forgot about the hat thing. Like it escaped my mind! POOF!

Joking around I started thinking "How in the world did Jerylin let this happen?! xD " and then realized, "Shoot how did she...If Minx or Charlie complain she has to give an answer, but what is it..."

I had a mini freak out, but then Novs reminded us of the wonderful hat and save Jerylin and me from embarrassment =)

Trignome said:
...That's not saying much. xD
LOL. He's cool man. (B')

And I will get Cage up by tomorrow. :( Ugh, Hawaii 5-0 has taken over my life and sleeping schedule.

Top Three Favorite Relationships on the Trip:

-Minx & Charlie

-Felice & Raphael

-Cage & William

...All the lovely, awkward things. :)

7-Stand-by-Me-quotes.gif

Uh, right. I wasn't online yesterday because I was studying for an exam I am about to have. As soon as I get home I will start making a post.

I'm sorry for such a short post...I would've elaborated more but I'm tired and I'm wearing contacts and my eyes are sort of going like this right now...

rihanna-going-cross-eyed-o.gif

LifeNovel said:
I'm sorry for such a short post...I would've elaborated more but I'm tired and I'm wearing contacts and my eyes are sort of going like this right now...
rihanna-going-cross-eyed-o.gif
I loved your post!

I'll have mine up tomorrow.

Oh thank thank you I humbly accept your compliment! Goodness my eyes are failing me now...must take off these contacts before my eyeballs roll inside out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back