Wanderlust - Out Of Character

Hey @xx0mittens0xx should we have our characters decide sleeping spots on dice, like how we actually did it here?

To make things easier so people do t have to go through the tedious task of putting that in the post we'll just say Jerylin put names in a hat and picked that way. Post it notes are stationed at the beds with names

xx0mittens0xx said:
To make things easier so people do t have to go through the tedious task of putting that in the post we'll just say Jerylin put names in a hat and picked that way. Post it notes are stationed at the beds with names
Cool! So Minx will be really having a talk with Jerylin then, am I right @Ahri ?

Hey guys!

I'm about to post for Jerylin. I know it's a bit much, but hopefully it gives you a somewhat decent understanding of what's in the RV.

My post starts from Jerylin arriving to the RV and then goes through all the character's arrival so hopefully it's not too confusing and we don't lose sense of time just yet.

Last thing @ShatteredSoul Do you want us to still drag Cierra along or do you want to make her intro post?

Thanks guys have a good one!

Hm.... I for sure don't want to keep anyone waiting, but my brother has had my laptop this whole day for a project of his so I won't be able to finish my post until tomorrow afternoon. If you really want to, you can go ahead and continue and I'll just go from what you post. Otherwise, you can expect a post from me tomorrow afternoon.

starting my post. hopefully i can finish one before i go to work

I wasn't even close to finshing guys lol. At least I'm out in two hours

Just got my post up, sorry it took so long! I'm currently on mobile so the post should be better formatted in an hour or so. Thanks for you patience!

I'm hurt (:'()

All I've done is be nice to you guys and you all break my heart with your bs...

I'm just gonna go crawl under a rock now.

Goodbye.

Jk =P

I bs too sometimes =P

It's all good!

As long as it gets done =)

I shall write a post now!

No BS coming from me!

Unlike some people... *cough cough*

I kid, I kid... Or do I?

I've started up work and when I finally go home I usually eat and I'm knocked out for about three hours. But I'll get to it now and have it done some time tonight!

That post^

8398761.gif

Lol I tend to write random drafts for Cage and then pick the most "sane" one. ;D I can't wait for the crew to go gambling in Vegas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back