Wanderlust - Out Of Character

Where are they all meeting up again? A dorm or a house? A tent? An apartment? A rock? A pineapple?

tumblr_inline_npigxajhjB1qzz7kf_500.png

Once I have this info I'll be able to finish up my post and have it up within like 30 minutes.

Just so you all know I'm going to be gone most of today. I should be back by tomorrow =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm afraid the same goes for me. But I will be checking my phone periodically if anyone has any issues and whatnot

ShatteredSoul, I think.

I may be mistaken, but she said she wouldn't make this first round of posting? Wait...let me double check that.

NessieAlways said:
And @ShatteredSoul is out for the weekend.
...According to Nessie, according to ShatteredSoul.

So Charlie can make his grand entrance whenever he wants. *readies the confetti buckets*

I'm back!..well almost! I'm a few minutes away from a stable wifi connection. So if you guys need anything let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys!

So everyone has done their first round of posting

Jerylin will be kidnapping Cierra in her next post since @ShatteredSoul is away and we don't want her to miss out =)

You all may post freely now. There wont be a specific order, but just remember don't go off on a 1x1.

If you want to only interact with a single character for some time make a collab instead!

If you don't know what that is PM me!

All the intros were great and I can't wait to see what you all have to bring to the RP!

Our next step is have everyone move into the RV, start up the van, eat some doughnuts (If Cage doesn't leave one for Jerylin he will feel her wrath! @FirePolaris xD ) and leave for Vegas!

Again I'm super excited to see what crazy things you all come up with!

I believe that is all for now!

Have a good night!

Oh and @BrownBear you tagged the wrong person for Minx =P

xx0mittens0xx said:
I was tempted to use this one but I didn't want to overshade him xD
Nah you should have used it!!! Or actually both at the same time xD oh goodness that would be a knee-slapper there!

Lol! I could already feel the love between all of them. About the sleeping arrangement, did they already know where they're going to be sleeping at in the roleplay? I just want to gauge Cage's reaction when he finds out he's sleeping with Raphael.

FirePolaris said:
Lol! I could already feel the love between all of them. About the sleeping arrangement, did they already know where they're going to be sleeping at in the roleplay? I just want to gauge Cage's reaction when he finds out he's sleeping with Raphael.
Maybe they could the same as how we did it? Roll dice?

I'm back! Thanks for all your patience with my short-term absence. Now that I'm back home, I have a gazillion posts to type so I should have a decent post up by tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Thanks again!

Alright, time for Cage to make his majestic entrance. LOL Jk. But time to type up a storm and run away from William.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back