• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

FireMaiden said:
"Oh for fucks sake," Hannah sighed, "PULL YOUR SELF TOGETHER! We're going to go get him, ok? Now, get get the two helmets from the back room while I set up a few things." Hannah then went back to setting up her phone.
Ozzy took a shaky breath and continued to the back.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy took a shaky breath and continued to the back.

[/QUOTE]
"One of them should fit you...if not we can borrow Christina's car."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Drive." Ozzy went from scared to pissed when he remembered that someone took Danny.

[/QUOTE]
Hannah nodded, quickly strapping her holsters to her thighs, grabbing her phone and helmet, and rushed downstairs to a garage where a black Yamaha R6 was waiting. "Get on. Lean when I lean or you'll tip us and we'll crash. Also, don't choke me."

Last edited by a moderator:
FireMaiden said:
Hannah nodded, quickly strapping her holsters to her thighs, grabbing her phone and helmet, and rushed downstairs to a garage where a black Yamaha R6 was waiting. "Get on. Lean when I lean or you'll tip us and we'll crash. Also, don't choke me."
"No shooting unless you have to. And we aren't killing him." Ozzy said, spinning the gun in his hand before putting it back in his holster. "Also, I know how to ride a motorcycle, both as a passenger and as a driver. No go."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"No shooting unless you have to. And we aren't killing him." Ozzy said, spinning the gun in his hand before putting it back in his holster. "Also, I know how to ride a motorcycle, both as a passenger and as a driver. No go."

[/QUOTE]
"You've never wanted to ride before so I doubted you knew." Hannah muttered, putting the key in the ignition, and taking off. Now, the thing about Hannah and riding her bike. She didn't obey traffic laws.

(@PixieDusts, this is how Drake and Sammy are sleeping.)

a4a911cd605da648f0245065048a7f68.jpg

(Ima cry!! xD @Safety Hammer)

Drake woke up softly, his eyes glistened as he snuggled into Sammy's back. He clutched the boy's stomach, pulling the little one closer and closer to him. He sighed softy and smelled his hair. "Mmmm..." He said darkly and pressed his body against Sammy's.

PixieDusts said:
(Ima cry!! xD @Safety Hammer)
Drake woke up softly, his eyes glistened as he snuggled into Sammy's back. He clutched the boy's stomach, pulling the little one closer and closer to him. He sighed softy and smelled his hair. "Mmmm..." He said darkly and pressed his body against Sammy's.
Sammy's eyes fluttered open. He had slept peacefully in Drake's arms. He sleepily turned around and gave his new boyfriend a gentle kiss on the lips. "Good morning baby. Would you mind letting go a bit? Your, uh, thing is stabbing me in the back."

Quinny - "Hello?" I called. I haven't seen anyone in years after what happened to my mother...my ears twitch as a i see a familiar face,

"Don't care..." Said the sleepy Drake as he curled up more in fetal position. Sammy resting in his chest and wrapped in his legs. Drake snuggled more into Sammy, pulling him closer before he pressed his lips on Sammy's ears. "I love you..."

@Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:
"Don't care..." Said the sleepy Drake as he curled up more in fetal position. Sammy resting in his chest and wrapped in his legs. Drake snuggled more into Sammy, pulling him closer before he pressed his lips on Sammy's ears. "I love you..."
@Safety Hammer
"I know. I love you too. But I would much rather prefer this-" he grabbed onto the thing poking his back, "-inside of me, rather than have it impale me through the back."

The boy moaned into Sammy's back as he pushed his hand towards Sammy's and grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers. "Ah, always knowing how to someone hard..." He said as he rolled over and pulled Sammy on top of him. @Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:
The boy moaned into Sammy's back as he pushed his hand towards Sammy's and grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers. "Ah, always knowing how to someone hard..." He said as he rolled over and pulled Sammy on top of him. @Safety Hammer
Sammy smiled and gave him a kiss. "What can I say? It's a gift." The Brit said as he turned around and pulled off Drake's boxers, whether he wanted them off or not. "Damn. Why is it bigger than I remembered?"

Drake blushed and pushed his hands down over that thing. "I... I um..." He blushed lightly and looked at Sammy, a glisten in his eyes. He enjoyed it, just didn't know what to do. He looked around and sighed lightly, "Sammy..." With that the giant boy pushed Sammy onto his back and crawled on top of him, grinning lightly as he pushed the boy's bottoms off and laughed, kissing him lightly.

Drake smiled happily, and only a few knew what happened next. A lot of sweat was put into that mans hard work with Sammy....​

@Safety Hammer

(FADE TO BLACK!!!! xD )

PixieDusts said:

Drake blushed and pushed his hands down over that thing. "I... I um..." He blushed lightly and looked at Sammy, a glisten in his eyes. He enjoyed it, just didn't know what to do. He looked around and sighed lightly, "Sammy..." With that the giant boy pushed Sammy onto his back and crawled on top of him, grinning lightly as he pushed the boy's bottoms off and laughed, kissing him lightly.

Drake smiled happily, and only a few knew what happened next. A lot of sweat was put into that mans hard work with Sammy....​

@Safety Hammer

(FADE TO BLACK!!!! xD )
Sam had his arms and legs wrapped around Drake when they both 'finished'. He gave the taller boy a kiss before laying down next to him.

"Dammit, now I have to call Ozzy so he can help me clean it out again."

Drake jumped at Sammy's words and growled. "What?!" He yelled in anger and pulled his boxers up. "What the fuck are you talking about!!?" He screamed loudly and shook his head, walking his shirt. He picked it up and slipped it over his head, his eyes filled with anger.

@Safety Hammer

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Hue hue hue..)

[/QUOTE]
(I GOTTA USE A FUCKING STEPSTOOL! IT FUCKING SUCKS! Also, you ever gonna respond?)

PixieDusts said:

Drake jumped at Sammy's words and growled. "What?!" He yelled in anger and pulled his boxers up. "What the fuck are you talking about!!?" He screamed loudly and shook his head, walking his shirt. He picked it up and slipped it over his head, his eyes filled with anger.

@Safety Hammer
Sammy sighed and gave his boyfriend a look that said "are you fucking serious".

"Let's put this into terms that you will understand, okay? You 'flooded' my 'basement' and now I need to call Ozzy so he can talk me through 'draining' the 'water' from my 'basement' and help me 'scrub the floors' of my 'basement'. Do you understand?"

"Wait, Ozzy's done this before...?" Drake asked with shock and grabbed Sammy, pulling him close. "Ozzy needs to know that you're mine... No one's every going to take you from me..." He said petting the boy's head softly. He pushed his face into Sammy's neck and bit it lightly, giggling in the process.

@Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:
"Wait, Ozzy's done this before...?" Drake asked with shock and grabbed Sammy, pulling him close. "Ozzy needs to know that you're mine... No one's every going to take you from me..." He said petting the boy's head softly. He pushed his face into Sammy's neck and bit it lightly, giggling in the process.

@Safety Hammer
"Wait, seriously? You do know that Ozzy has been gay for as long as we've known him, right? Do you not remember how he wouldn't talk to anyone for an entire week because he broke up with Jack?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back