• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Vigilante Corps

*The man is now heading towards an police Station

*Gunshoots can be heard

*Screams can be heard

*But the fight is not over

"apparently someone is killing cops and we have to stop him" he ran and jumped out a window at the end of the hall before getting on a black bike with gold trimming "i hope you boys can ride motorcycles " he said gesturing to the bikes on the other side of him.

*The cops surronded the police station.The man still kills them as his favorite sport,freeing all prisoners that not have been in the for murdery

Ryan gets on the motorcycle, "Man i haven't ridden one of these in ages!" He revs the engine and rides off to the station.

*The person hears motorcycles.He looks on the streets and sees some heavy armed people coming.He takes all prisoners he freed with him and clears the way on the back of the police station,try to escape with a S.W.A.T. Vehicle

Shadow quickly follows him pulling up his mask and hood. he sees the S.W.A.T vehicle and sighs"well that's just great" he speeds up trying to catch up with the vehicle. he turns on the com link "we need to take out the wheels or slow it down enough for me to jump on top" he says while swerving out of the way of a car

"Leave that to me!" He pulls up next to the van, taking out a throwing knife and throwing it into a back tire, causing it to pop. "Hit the back tire on your side and you should be good!"

*The Prisoners and the Man are jumping out of the Vehicle shooting at the vigs.

*But the villian shortly after tries to escape and goes into an apartment building where some gangsters are!

he quickly throws two knives one for the front tire and one for the back causing them both to pop, "that should do it" he says before driving behind the vehicle and pulling to a stop you follow the other guy ill take care of these" he jumpes of his bike and proceeds to disarm and knockout the people.

*The black man throws an toxic smoke bomb

*A big green cloud appers

*The man has a gas mask,so he just walks through and dissapers near the industrial District

Ryan drives through the smoke, quick enough to not breath any in, he searches for the shooter, keeping an eye on every corner

after disarming the people and knocking them out he used a grappling hook and climbed on top of a building sitting on the edge "alright newbie the rest of the mission is yours its up to you whether you pass or fail" he says and pulls down his mask.

*The man in the black suit fast lands in the serwers

*He baricades the way he got in

*He tries to escape runs as fast as he can

Users who are viewing this thread

Back