• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Vigilante Corps

QueenWeirdo44

SkyRose city is under siege by forces of evil, and all the superheroes have disappeared. Its up to a group of masked Vigilante's to save the citizens and save their beloved town. Will you help save the small city of SkyRose or will you help in it's destruction? The choice is up to you.

Neal walked down a alleyway, he ignored the homeless people giving him dirty looks as he walked past them. he walked up to a door and knocked on it "Who are you bub and what do you want" a man on the other side of the door said, Neal took off his glasses "Neal Chord A.K.A Shadow, V.C member 2 code 120705". the man was quick to open the door and Neal walked inside. he looked at the man "if anyone tries to come and join V.C let me know" he walked down a long hall and turned the corner till he reached what seemed to be a training room. he took off his jacket and grabbed a few Kunai. he started training doing a back flip and throwing the Kunai and hitting his target in the bulls-eye without any emotion.

Hector walked around today was the day he would begin trying to stop the villains the best he could, he had some basic gear, he couldn't help, but ponder what gear the others would have all he had was a bow and lots of arrows; this weapon was what he was best with, just a month ago he had won, a statewide archery competition. As he walked he was already in his uniform, walking into an alley, saying in his normal tone of voice "ANyone around? I want to join Vigilante Corps." His arms crossed with his bow on his back waiting for someone to answer him.

a man motioned Neal to the door "Whats your name newbie and why do you want to join V.C" Neal asked the boy "why should we let you join" his voice was serious enough to scare any little kid wanting to play dress up

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
a man motioned Neal to the door "Whats your name newbie and why do you want to join V.C" Neal asked the boy "why should we let you join" his voice was serious enough to scare any little kid wanting to play dress up
@Zedisback
"Me? I'm Deadeye, I only want to join because I want to be a hero and no one can do everything alone." His voice really didn't get to him, he wanted to be a hero, he just wanted to group with him. "Anything else you need to know? Skills? How good I am with those skills?" Hector would question Neal. @FrostXShadow

Last edited by a moderator:
Onyx would be standing at the back of the alley with his arms crossed. "I'm interested in joining." He would say looking at the other guy in the alley.

@Zedisback

"fine come in and show me what you got Deadeye" he opened the door and let the boy in, he looked to the other man "might as well let you in too" he walked down the hall motioning for them to follow. he stopped and walked into a room littered with weapons "pick your weapon and show me what you got if i think it's good enough then you'll be allowed to go on a mission. if you pass this mission you will be a official member of the Vigilante Corps" he waved his hand towards the weapons "begin" he took a few steps back"

@ZambolFTW @Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
"fine come in and show me what you got Deadeye" he opened the door and let the boy in, he looked to the other man "might as well let you in too" he walked down the hall motioning for them to follow. he stopped and walked into a room littered with weapons "pick your weapon and show me what you got if i think it's good enough then you'll be allowed to go on a mission. if you pass this mission you will be a official member of the Vigilante Corps" he waved his hand towards the weapons "begin" he took a few steps back"
@ZambolFTW @Zedisback
"I already have my weapon, I just need a place to shoot with it." He had pointed out the bow on his back, "This is all I need, this is really the only weapon I'm good with sadly." Hector had pointed out taking a big long look at the room with the weapons, it seemed to have all kinds of weapons that anyone could ever want, that anyone could ever need. "Nice I see you guys have a lot of weapons, but that won't help me. All I need is a target to shoot at with my bow so I can show you what I can do with a bow." Now standing waiting to see if the other male wanted anything out of the room. @FrostXShadow @ZambolFTW

"alright if you need a target" he walked in front of the two "i will be your target if you manage to hit and or graze me then you can go on a mission but let me warn you" he smirked "i won't be an easy target" he took a few steps back put his hand behind hi back "whenever you two are ready"

@Zedisback @ZambolFTW

He would Draw his bow with his left hand and grabbing four arrows from his quiver with his right hand. He would shoot the four arrows simultaneously at the cocky man. Grabbing a few more arrows and repeatedly firing the arrows at him. @FrostXShadow @Zedisback

"hm another archer" he said while he sidestepped two of the arrows and ducked the other two "hm" he quickly picked up a sword and sliced the other arrows from the air "anything else you want to try" he smirked and spun the sword

@ZambolFTW

He would grab an arrow with a SpearHead, then leaping into the air above him Firing arrow down on him. Swiftly putting the bow on my back, drawing my Katana Slicing Diagonal,aiming for his leg, Then Aiming for his arms.

FrostXShadow said:
"hm another archer" he said while he sidestepped two of the arrows and ducked the other two "hm" he quickly picked up a sword and sliced the other arrows from the air "anything else you want to try" he smirked and spun the sword
@ZambolFTW
Drawing his bow from his back, he pulled out a blunted arrow head, used for non-lethal attacks mostly, taking three, drawing them back on his bow, firing them off at the man, he had a plan, now waiting to see what Neal could do. @FrostXShadow @ZambolFTW

Kristoff cruised up the stairs to his bedroom, his hands behind his back, and his piercing blue eyes sending maids and butlers scurrying away. It had been approximately forty-eight hours since he commited his first crime using the Time Gauntlet, and it had been perfect. This time, however, he wanted to do something large scale. Like stealing the blueprints of the strongest countries Nuclear Weaponry.

Kristoff smiled at the thought, before tapping in the sequence codes to enter his room. He entered the final code and bit his thumb, drawing blood. He then smeared it on the blue screen. The screen flashed green, and the door opened with a whoosh.

He smirked and entered the room. It was as immaculate as always. Everything was right where it should've been.

He made his way towards his computer desk, and tapped the enter key on his keyboard. The closet door beside the desk rumbled, before sliding open and revealing a tube. Kristoff entered it and pressed a flashing button. Suddenly, robotic arms retracted from within the closet walls and equipped him with his armour. After he was properly dressed, the closet flashed a deep red, the doors closed, and the closet lurched downwards. A ping later, and the doors slid open to reveal a nondescript alley way. A homeless man who witnessed Kristoff entrance squeaked and made to run away, but Kristoff reached him and sliced his head off efficiently. He let the body go with a grimace.

He hated killing more then he had to, but he couldn't risk anyone spreading rumors about him. That would only gather unwanted attention. He clicked his heels -effectively activating his gravi-boots, and rose to the air, heading towards the US Armoury.

Zedisback said:
Drawing his bow from his back, he pulled out a blunted arrow head, used for non-lethal attacks mostly, taking three, drawing them back on his bow, firing them off at the man, he had a plan, now waiting to see what Neal could do. @FrostXShadow @ZambolFTW
ZambolFTW said:
He would grab an arrow with a SpearHead, then leaping into the air above him Firing arrow down on him. Swiftly putting the bow on my back, drawing my Katana Slicing Diagonal,aiming for his leg, Then Aiming for his arms.
Sammy sighed and back flipped away from the arrow, he then turned his body dodging the blade and an arrow. another arrow scratched his cheek, but he ignored it and side flipped over the blade. but the next attack scratched his arm as he tried to dodge it, he quickly turned his head and sliced the arrow out the air. he kicked the man in front of him in the gut and then stepped back, "good job rookies you just got the chance to go on a real mission" he smirked "follow me" he walked out the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
FrostXShadow said:
Sammy sighed and back flipped away from the arrow, he then turned his body dodging the blade and an arrow. another arrow scratched his cheek, but he ignored it and side flipped over the blade. but the next attack scratched his arm as he tried to dodge it, he quickly turned his head and sliced the arrow out the air. he kicked the man in front of him in the gut and then stepped back, "good job rookies you just got the chance to go on a real mission" he smirked "follow me" he walked out the room.
Hector walked picking up the arrows of his that landed on the floor "Hold on let me pick these up, I hope these blunt head arrows didn't hurt you." He said, placing his bow on his back, starting to walk with the man "Mind telling me who you are?" He asked the man "I also need to know what you can do." He waited for an answer. @FrostXShadow (Sorry I missed your post.)

((it's fine))

"Hm since you told me your vigilante name i will tell you mine" he continued walking until he reached a room full of computers "i am known as the shadow or just shadow" he shrugged "it runs in my family" he turned to face Deadeye "this is a place we like to call mission control center or M.C.C for short" he walked further into the room

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
((it's fine))
"Hm since you told me your vigilante name i will tell you mine" he continued walking until he reached a room full of computers "i am known as the shadow or just shadow" he shrugged "it runs in my family" he turned to face Deadeye "this is a place we like to call mission control center or M.C.C for short" he walked further into the room

@Zedisback
"You may want to come with me, I can't really do anything in close range, I'm more of a hang in the back kind of guy, I'm only good at range." He had pointed out "I guess you can tell that by the name I picked, right?" He would laugh crossing his arms for a second "Okay, what is my mission going to be?" Now standing still. @FrostXShadow

"don't worry ill be there to help you newbies out if it comes down to that" he laughed "someone is eager first we have to get you some new equipment "seeing as your pretty good with your bow maybe a new quiver and some new stronger arrows will due" he looked the boy over "now for the billion dollar question, do you have a mask? everyone here gets a custom mask equipped with a bunch of stuff to help us on our field missions" he walked next to him.

@Zedisback

Ryan walks down the alley leading to the V.C. headquarters, he was still in his casual wear since it would be odd for a guy to be walking around in full combat gear, butmhe brought it, along with his two swords, in a duffle sling across his back, he walks up to the door and knocks twice. @FrostXShadow

FrostXShadow said:
"don't worry ill be there to help you newbies out if it comes down to that" he laughed "someone is eager first we have to get you some new equipment "seeing as your pretty good with your bow maybe a new quiver and some new stronger arrows will due" he looked the boy over "now for the billion dollar question, do you have a mask? everyone here gets a custom mask equipped with a bunch of stuff to help us on our field missions" he walked next to him.
@Zedisback
"I'll take the new gear, as for the mask... I don't really have anything when it comes to a mask all I have is a peace of cloth that I use to cover my face, nothing much really, so I guess I should take a mask if some kind, do you have any ideas for what I could use for a mask?" Looking at Shadow his arms hanging down by his said "I also hope you don't like to do things loud I'm better for working in the shadows, as for the new arrows what do you have in mind?" @FrostXShadow

"What do you want chump we ain't buying any girl scout cookies" a man said from the other side of the door

"im sure we can find a mask for you" he looked at the boy and laughed "shadow is my name, we try to keep our operations as quiet as possible to avoid drawing attention to ourselves." he walked into a room where the walls were lined with weapons and the floor had tables with hundreds of mask "hm lets see as an archer you need something that won't limit your sight" he walked around the tables looking at the mask "night vision and maybe infrared" he looked up "what color do you want your mask in" he asked with a serious look on his face

@Zedisback @LoneSniper87

"Aw... I had a few boxes of Thin Mints left... But seriously i heard this was the place you needed to go if,you wanted to do some good around here." Ryan stares down the guy at the door, unwilling to be turned down. @FrostXShadow

"Whats your hero name" the man behind the door ask with a serious voice "and you will have to be tested we don't like little kids who want to play dress up we need people who will fight for this city"

@LoneSniper87

FrostXShadow said:
"What do you want chump we ain't buying any girl scout cookies" a man said from the other side of the door
"im sure we can find a mask for you" he looked at the boy and laughed "shadow is my name, we try to keep our operations as quiet as possible to avoid drawing attention to ourselves." he walked into a room where the walls were lined with weapons and the floor had tables with hundreds of mask "hm lets see as an archer you need something that won't limit your sight" he walked around the tables looking at the mask "night vision and maybe infrared" he looked up "what color do you want your mask in" he asked with a serious look on his face

@Zedisback @LoneSniper87
"Alright I'll take that as for what color I want, I would like a black, it would fit best I wear black, and dark browns only." He walked over to the side of the boy, a small smile on his face as he looked around the room, hoping to at least find a mask of his liking "Do you have any masks that fall under those colors?" @FrostXShadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back