Varanda High [Inactive]

She blushes a little and looks down. "I'm off to get me something to eat." She glances down at her outfit "and I need clothes... these bloody things won't raise a commotion you think?" She smirked at her friend.

Alex nodded. "So I'm insane?"

Charles looked at Pax, "you'll have to find a coping mechanism for yourself" he said tersely as he followed Taylor out to the cafeteria

Alex nodded. "Right.....and you uh aren't going to kill me? Or something...." he shook a bit, his arm's nerves acting up made the arm feel freezing

Taylor took on a troubled expression.. "clothes.. I only had two pairs. The other pair is in shambles as well.." She looks up at mizu. "Know anything about hijacking stores?" She said sarcastically with a dejected look on her face.

Charles tapped his chin and went tl his car, driving to a nearby store he bought a bundle of clothes, all of them different sizes and colors. "One of these will fit her." he mumbled as he went back to the school, tossing the bundle of clothes into the library. "Here, clothes"

Alex nods again. "Riiight " he sat down in a char and slumped. "So.... so I'm assuming no one's supposed to know right?"

Smiles in amazement at the bundle of clothes that Charles brought in. Tears make a small appearance in the crinkles of her eyes but she hides them well, not wanting them to see yet another weakness. She grabs a handful of the clothes and rushes to the nearest bathroom and changes into a red short sleeved v-neck and a pair of white skinny jeans.

As soon as she's dressed, she runs to Charles and gives him a huge hug "thank you oldie.." She frowned for a second "but how can I repay you?" She looked up at his blue eyes.

He shakes his head and turns around, "don't" was a he said as he started heading out of the library. He didn't seem angry, more disturbed. It was odd, even to him, that seeing someone injured bothered him so much. He sighed and muttered to himself "must be because she's a damn kid"

She frowns at Charles as he leaves the room.. 'i can't just let him go without him knowing ill repay him somehow..' she thought as more traitorous tears nearly fell.

' Well I guess I can head to the cafeteria now. I wonder where mizu has gone off to'

she takes the bundle of clothes and puts them into her locker for now. Then heading to the cafeteria

Users who are viewing this thread

Back