Varanda High [Inactive]

After taking a short nap in an empty class Mizu awakens. " I wonder what happened to Taylor " he said" I'm starving, well off to the cafeteria."

'Hmm...what's good and won't break my stomach.. soup and crackers, perfect.'she got her food, paid, and then went and sat well away from the onlookers. She knew she was recognized from the gym incident.

As Mizu walks in to the cafeteria he noticed Legoless sitting by Taylor. He walks over and sits next to them" so, what's up" he said

Kass would be sitting in a corner of the lunchroom, food untouched, with a laptop on her legs.

Her eyes widen at the request. She looks down at her soup and glances up at him.

"Im-im not sure.." She hated feeling weak. She returned her gaze to her soup and continued eating

Alex feels his stomach rumble. "I'm just going to.... get something to eat." He entered the cafeteria and got some food, spying a familiar face he sat down with them. 'Are you two also. . . Not human?" He whispered

Glares at him sharply. "Dont talk to Mizu like that."

She sits back and crosses her arms.

"I was really hurt. And scared. And frightened." She kept adding.

She looks down sharply with a hurt expression on her face. "Leave me be Legoless.. I'll talk to you when I'm ready"

Kass would feel the tension rising and put her computer aside, directing her attention to the group.

"I hope they don't brawl again." Pax interjected, sitting down with a prized cheeseburger. "I can deal with Mizu, but that other guy...phew." He sat directly across from Charles and his friend.

She giggles at his wording "watch out though, some might be offended" she hid a strained smile at the minor pain still in her side's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back