• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Unusual Highschoolers

Angela rolled her eyes as she found out what they would be working on- Relative Pronouns. Easy enough... She worked ahead on the worksheet that was passed out and hardly payed any attention in class. She easily finished the worksheet in a few minutes, zoning out as soon as she finished.

Roxanne leaves the class a few seconds after the bell rings, having no need to rush. What a blessing I don't have to be on time for study hall. A short power walk later, and she's sitting in the library, doing some homework next to a bookshelf.

Crow begins building walls of books around himself, consuming whatever book he could reach, an going farther and farther to get more.

"Assigments... Again ? Isn't last week it just the same one ... Dah whatever" sighed Luna as she saw the assignment given by the teacher.

After easily finished the assignment given by the teacher. She spawn her armor visors, browsing the internet. "I just not in the mood to be serious"

Crow's wall of books begins to become very significant, he leaves gaps just narrow enough for his thin frame to pass through, while making the walls thicker and higher.

Roxanne glances over at the two others in the library, smiling a little as she sees the boy surrounded by a tower of books. Wow, that was quick. It hasn't even been... 5? 10? minutes? Something like that. She goes to check the clock on her phone, and it reads 10 minutes into the period. Perfect. Deciding not to bother anyone especially not the girl in the amour, she'd probably leave me stuffed in a locker somewhere she chooses to sleep, a barrier of sound muffling surrounding her.

Crow keeps building, and comes across a sleeping girl. He gently moves her inside his castle of books, and builds a little wall around her.

@TwilightFire

Last edited by a moderator:
The movement doesn't disturb the fragile peace of sleep, and she continues to rest as the wall around her is built. Her lips are partially open, and a small rivet of drool starts to come out. Yet she makes no sound, no matter how much it looks like she's snoring.

@BELL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back