• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP

Bill is the guard that stopped mizuti from earlier in the roleplay. Bill secretly followed mizuti around whenever he got he chance because mizuti doesn't like being around people a whole lot a the bar. Basically speaking bill is mizutis only friend besides Rick and after witnessing the small battle bill decided it was best rick took mizuti to the hero hq in exchange for giving yu Natalia's location since he guards her room personally.

(I hope I made sense..truth be told I tend to not make sense at all without realizing it)

OK BACK but now i hope everything is ok -3- as of now lets tag WHO we are with and if that person is mention tag them too but place they where mention so no one gets lost

aswell like i have done in other RP's above place something like

Location:(name where you are) so we ALL know who is with who and how to interact aight? SOUNDS GOOD ? well if anybody is ok with it

aswell sorry but i need to point it out as it kinda irritates me but the rules state no one liners and....well there have been a few i know im not the GM but pointing it out so others follow rules as this is a casual Rp ok?

Yonsisac said:
OK BACK but now i hope everything is ok -3- as of now lets tag WHO we are with and if that person is mention tag them too but place they where mention so no one gets lost
aswell like i have done in other RP's above place something like

Location:(name where you are) so we ALL know who is with who and how to interact aight? SOUNDS GOOD ? well if anybody is ok with it
I think that'll help.

How are you guys mentioning others? You just type the @ and then the name right? I just woke up so my reaction time is a bit slow but I read the previous entries just now.

Like this?

The Mall:

John and Joe proceeded towards etc,,,

@Exampleperson

Last edited by a moderator:
YUS LIKE THAT! the tab if you are with some one if you are not no need to tag but yea like that!

and great my alerts died.......thanks RpN -3-

im off will be back soon see ya all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back