• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP

Hoki said:
-dies-
--because secretly allergic to bananas--

anD WHO YA CALLIN' MORTAL, MORTAL!? -pout-

@Yonsisac
*Softly pats you with a kiwi*

shhhhhh you are a mortal -3-....we are all mortals but you are a super mortal...

Should I be the voice for one of the guards? And who is the boss of the villains? Was hoping o know who is who to know who I reply to easier

bloodfire said:
Should I be the voice for one of the guards? And who is the boss of the villains? Was hoping o know who is who to know who I reply to easier
Thats fine. Natalia

Yonsisac said:
gtg seeya! WILL BE BACK SOON!
Woah!!! Everything.. You..just...said...was...HILARIOUS I laughed my butt off dude. It took me an hour to process all of it.

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]Woah!!! Everything.. You..just...said...was...HILARIOUS I laughed my butt off dude. It took me an hour to process all of it.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry but ya know....between gas mask and gas mask.....i just wanna play hide and seek with you and everybody hmmm?

anybody else wants to play some hide and seek? if i find you i take your body hehehehe....JK xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yonsisac said:
Sorry but ya know....between gas mask and gas mask.....i just wanna play hide and seek with you and everybody hmmm?
anybody else wants to play some hide and seek? if i find you i take your body hehehehe....JK xD
*chokin on own laughter*

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]*chokin on own laughter*

[/QUOTE]
yea i am gonna stop -3-...right now if anybody wants to play a little game of man hunt just find the parasite! i mean i would love your tasty healthy corps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back