Other Unpopular Opinions

I don't care for the fancy css coding mumbo jumbo that seems pretty popular on rpn. Sorry. I just find it difficult to like... Look at? I dunno.

Like, on PC it's... Fine I guess. The "aesthetic" text people use (really tiny text) is often difficult to read. And on mobile, it's an utter nightmare. What happened to just using basic formatting, a couple of fancy fonts, spacing, different colors or whatever??

Double pain up the butt when folks seem to use it to post their replies too. I've been wanting to check out group rps for a while now but it seems like everyone under the sun uses the coding stuff :( it's intimidating and I'll feel lame for not using it if I do get into a group rp and everyone else is doing it.

Sorry, too stupid to figure out coding lol.

I don't care for the fancy css coding mumbo jumbo that seems pretty popular on rpn. Sorry. I just find it difficult to like... Look at? I dunno.

Like, on PC it's... Fine I guess. The "aesthetic" text people use (really tiny text) is often difficult to read. And on mobile, it's an utter nightmare. What happened to just using basic formatting, a couple of fancy fonts, spacing, different colors or whatever??

Double pain up the butt when folks seem to use it to post their replies too. I've been wanting to check out group rps for a while now but it seems like everyone under the sun uses the coding stuff :( it's intimidating and I'll feel lame for not using it if I do get into a group rp and everyone else is doing it.

Sorry, too stupid to figure out coding lol.
I feel this so hard. I'm in a group RP now and it seems everyone is using coding except for me.

I personally think fandoms are better after a series has ended, the longer the better, though I am weak to the hype train lol

Maybe the algorithm has made a lapse in judgment on what I like, but based on how often she seems to be the subject of articles, I guess Shadowheart is really popular among Baldur's Gate 3 players? If so, I don't get it! She's Taylor Swift with Ouchie Hand! :P

In seriousness, the writers did a good job playing into charisma as being her dump stat, but the ouchie hand does still crack me up every time I see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back