• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

''Alright, lets go then!'' He'd take her by the hand and teleport away. We end up in middle of a movie watching. ''Oh. Wrong place. Mind if we stay and watch the movie for a bit?'' He'd ask politely.

Asriel would smile and sit float behind the coach, laying while flying, he watched the movie.

*sans tp's to frisk

oh hey kiddo

*he sits on a swing

HELLO SANS DO YOU WANNA SEE A MOVIE WITH ME UNDYNE METTATON ALYPHS FRISK AND MONSTER KID

why monster kid?

I'LL ASK HIM

HE SAYS TORIEL TOLD HIM HE COULD COME

ok

Frism laughed and said they wont bother her and undye

Chara nodded "yea it was" she said

Asriel would summon a fireball and started playing with it.'' So what do you want to do now?? '' (BTW, I just want to make this clear, CHARA and ASRIEL aren't proper siblings, they are just besties.)

Yo undyne are going on a date with alphys

what? no!

hey mk come on where all gonna go to my place to hangout

yo that sounds cool i'm in yo

I'LL GO MAKE SPAGETTI

i'll get the chips and dip

i'll call blooky, tori, and gory?

yo this party gonna be tight yo!

"I dont know we have the whole world to explore..." she said "lets to a chocolate factory!!!"

*at sans house, sans calls asreil

hey kid where having a party at my house so if you wanna come over is boning to be you goat to come over it's gonna be a skeleton of fun!

''No sorry, i am going to a chocolate factory with CHARA to help her with her mood. I'll see you later though.'' He replied ''And yes we can go to a chocolate factory Chara! Anything for you.''

Asriel grabs CHARA by the hand and teleports inside of a chocolate factory. We get to try free chocolate! ''Look at that! That must be how the chocolate is produced!''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back