• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UNDERTALE|simple little roleplay

They both notices that human seem to escape as Captain then seem to loom forward, dashing forward while holding spear tightly in hands, creating loud yet muffled stomps on the ground while then proceed to raise her left hand up, forming even more mine like spheres that appear randomly and in big number around his way, and after a few momments - the spear wall just appears infront of him, blocking the way.

[media]

[/media]

Shulk draws the Monado, and cuts the spear in half, and keeps running, hoping to find a friendly person here that didn't want to murder him for no reason. He runs into a nearby house, literally runs into, which he quickly runs inside, and runs to a back room. When he sees that it's locked, he bashes on it, calling for help. "Help! Fish-people are trying to kill me!"

@SansySans @Whoever else is in that back room.

And thus the group ran forward, in hopes to find the human as she holds the spear, grunting while saying in her booming voice 'WHERE DID HE GO?' - she looked around while holding the spear tightly, feeling tiredness of all that magic use and running. She was determined to go on and find the human for their cause - to finally break free from the Underground.

Professor barely managed to keep up while coughing from all that cold and warmth. Panting while looking around, fixing her glasses as she then letted out '
I-I... have not seen ... such fast and ... quite developed human before... W-we need to find him before h-he would murder everyone in here... assuming that he was ... quite adult here...'

Coury unlocks the door from the other side... somehow? and says, "Eh, that happens. Anyways, looks like you got her angry. Nice job. Seriously, that doesn't happen very often, unless you manage to flee when she's preoccupied."

And then she realises that Coury is somewhere away, they both seem to let out the sigh of irritation while Captain seem to stomp her gauntlet into the snow with quite anger, letting out loud yell of irritation 'NGHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! GOD DAMIT!!!' - she just let him run away. (BTW, how would you know who the Knight is, espeically, she didn't really mention her name at all before.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(I dunno lol)

"We need one more soul before we can break the thing keeping us from invading the surface."

"Wait," said Shulk. "I remember this from history class as a kid. You need 7 human souls to get out, and 1 human soul is equivalent to all the monster souls in the Underground. Can't believe I didn't recognize that I was here immediately. Wait, how many human souls do you have?"

"We have 6 souls. While we could use the souls of all of the monsters, there's bound to be one or two missing, which would throw off the whole thing."

"Aren't souls ether-like things?" asked Shulk. "My sword controls ether, so I could move the souls to the barrier, while I attack with my own."

"I don't know, but I can do this" Coury lifted his hand, and gravity reversed for Shulk.

"AGH!" yelled Shulk, who hit the ceiling. "Ow. How did you?!" He got a villainous smirk, and controlled the ether around him, reversing gravity for him as well. (For those who don't know, ether is everywhere, literally. So the Monado made him fly upwards.)

Coury caught himself and flipped over, landing on his feet, "Hmm, nice, nice. You have some control over blue soul mechanics. But, there are four other mechanics to master. Green soul, Purple soul, Blue soul, orange soul, and red soul. Orange soul mechanics are common only in Lesser Underground, you're currently in Snowdin, Greater Underground, so you won't see it as much. If you plan on visiting Muffet's parlor in Hotland, you better get familiar with purple soul mechanics."

"Soul mechanics?" asked Shulk. "No, I just controlled the ether around you using the Monado. Is the 'blue soul mechanic' how you changed my gravity?"

Papyrus made his way outside when he heard the noises of fighting, he was pretty sure that they were. The last thing he really expected was to see a human running behind the house and disappearing, Coury running after them. He headed to go see where they were going, he headed behind the house and saw that the door to his brother's workshop-like place was open. When he opened the door, he noticed Coury and the human in the room and that they had obviously had taken shelter in the room.

The only thing that really troubled Papyrus, was the fact they had went inside and seemed to be fighting each other. Which would then progress to things getting unordered in the room, it was the one place that Sans decided to keep clean to an extent and he didn't want someone ruining it. "What are you two doing? It isn't very fair if you are fighting indoors. Plus you will make a mess... Capture them, but do it outside." Papyrus spoke to the two, crossing his arms while holding the door open for them to head out.

(@Golden Glow @ferociousfeind )

Coury normalized gravity for them both, and walked out, "Sorry, as a sentry I have no choice but to follow the human. Papyrus, why don't you give it a shot? Fight them!"

"Oh... Really? You would give up capturing to let me capture them myself? Thank you, Coury!" Papyrus was rather cheerful about having the chance, watching Coury leave before looking back over to the human. "Human! Come out here and we shall continue the fight that you and Coury had started! We shall then capture you and try to find Undyne. Wherever she went." He waited with slight impatience at the door.

"Coury, right?" said Shulk. "Could you remove the blue soul mechanic so I can get down? Also, what do you mean by 'a sentry?'"

To Papyrus, he said, "Undyne is the fish girl, right? They're outside, trying to find me so they can just kill me. I don't know why you like her that much."

Coury turned back, lifting his hand, then throwing it down, and gravity normalized for Shulk, "Hows that?"

"Kill you? I am sure that she didn't mean to do that, she is just a bit enthusiastic when it comes to humans. Yet again, I don't know much of what Asgore will do once he has you. Undyne would allow me to capture you, so don't worry about that." He turned to Coury. "Thank you." Papyrus then went outside a bit more, still holding onto the door. He wanted to make sure to close it after the human was out of it.

Shulkhit the ground. "Just a sec," he said. He took the Cloaking gems from his weapon and armor, replacing them with Agility, Defence and Attack gems. He walked out of the door, and drew the Monado. He activated it, and charged silently at Papyrus.

Papyrus moved out of the way, putting bones where he was previously. Thinking that possibly the human would run into them with the momentum that they had gained. Throwing a blue one just over it before it so the task of slowing and stopping was more immediately needed.

"Monado Armour...? May I ask what that is?" Papyrus couldn't help but be curious of the human yelling such a thing. Whatever it is, it was definitely something that the name suggested. He just didn't know what Monado meant.

"Well," replied Shulk, happy to not fight, "the Monado is my sword. It is the legendary blade of Bionis, Earth's greatest warrior. It can control ether, so try to not be near any. Oh, wait, I forgot. It's everywhere!"

He lifts the Monado high, and the bones from Papyrus's attack glow, levitate, and come together to form a large version of the sword. The glow in the blue bone becomes the brightest, and the sword model drives into the groung beside Papyrus. Shulk disperses the Monado's ether-control capabilities, and the bones fall on top of Papyrus.

(Darn wi-fi wouldn't let me post...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back