• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Post-Pacifist RP

"Human, if however were you wishing to turn off the machine and release the butterflies; You must press the trigger once. Nyeh Heh Heh" Papyrus went inside to cook spaghettii. You can already smell the Steamy Noodle smell from the outside.

Frisk giggled and clapped their hands exitedly. Then they walked to the butterflys that were stuck in the air. Frisk watched them for a little bit before pressing the trigger once and the butterflys were once again free. Frisk had a huge and satisfied smile on their face.

Mettaton was confused about what was happening. He looked at the pile of nets of butterflies that were on the ground and then looked at Frisk and Papyrus "What are you doing! They are escaping!"

Suddenly you can hear the fire alarm going off from Papyrus' Kitchen. "DO NOT WORRY! I HAVE EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL... WHERE ARE YOU GOING, YOU MONSTROUS KITCHEN-RUINING CANINE?" You can hear Papyrus jumping at something and hitting the floor. Then you can hear him use the fire extinguisher on something. The Smell of roasted spaghettii flies in the air.

Frisk was just about to answer Mettaton when they heard Papyrus from the house. Frisk ran to the house to check if he was okay.

Mettaton stared at the house and his hand changed from a gun to another gun. "Don't worry! I have my lucky MMT Branded Fire Extinguishing Blaster!" He then ran inside and shot at everything in sight blindly.

It seems the fire is extinguished. You see Papyrus trying to catch the Annoying Dog that stole the Spaghettii and caused the fire in the Kitchen. Papyrus yells: "Catch that meddling canine!" In slight relief that someone is here to help him.

Frisk had just walked into the room when a dog jumped up on them. They fell to the floor and watched the dog disappear through the door.

"Damn dog had ruined my pasta... however I believe I can start over, Nyeeeh... HEH." Papyrus returned in his apron and chef hat into the kitchen and continued making a new batch of spaghettii.

Frisk hoped that Papyrus cooking would go better this time. They stood up and followed him into the kitchen. Then Frisk curiously watched him cook.

"I, The Great Papyrus will prepare pasta once again, this time without and carnivore monsters jumping at me" Papyrus put the Pasta into the pot, and then he prepared the sauce. After 10 minutes, he took the pasta out and laid it on the table. Then said: "Would you like to try it, human?"

Frisk nodded and smiled up at the tall skeleton. They sat down at the table and took a plate with pasta. Cheerfully Frisk took a bite. It was actually really, really good! Frisk made thumbs up with both their hands.

"WOWIE! MY PASTA IS GLORIOUS AND GREAT AS ALWAYS!" Papyrus blushed and asked the human "Hang on a second... Genuine compliment? Human... are you asking me on a date?"

Frisk smiled and shook their head. They explained to Pap that people could say genuine compliments without wanting to go on a date. Frisk rememberd their date with Papyrus in the underground, they smiled at the memory.

"I see..." Papyrus tilted his head. "You are simply shy, of having another date with me; The Great Papyrus. I however am not shy, and I will help you fight your fear" Papyrus grabbed the human by the hand and took them near the counter, saying: "The best way to become friends is through cooking... I, The Great Papyrus; will now teach you how to cook spaghetti." Papyrus chuckled "Nyeh Heh Heh..." Then he took out the Ingredients and said: "At first, we must mince all the vegetablest into a liquid, Then the Pasta must be cooked in a pot for 10 minutes... However the most important part is... The Optional parts! You see; Many people add Meatballs and Cheese to their Spaghetti. We will do so human." Then Papyrus continued to start preparing the Pasta. "Human, you will take care of the sauce! I am counting on you!"

Frisk giggled when they were dragged into the kitchen. They were kind of guessing that Papyrus would react this way. They looked at the ingredients and realized that they had absolutly no idea on how to cook. Frisk shrugged, it couldn't be that hard right? Filled with determination they started to make a sauce. Frisk tasted it and it tasted...not good at all. They looked very dissapointed.

EmeRP said:
Frisk giggled when they were dragged into the kitchen. They were kind of guessing that Papyrus would react this way. They looked at the ingredients and realized that they had absolutly no idea on how to cook. Frisk shrugged, it couldn't be that hard right? Filled with determination they started to make a sauce. Frisk tasted it and it tasted...not good at all. They looked very dissapointed.
"Human why are you so sad? Ah... I see... I see... The Sauce is not going too well, is it? I have a solution... Wait here, human" Papyrus walked upstairs to his room, and you hear weird paper-cutting and drawing noises.

Frisk looked up from the unsuccessful sauce and saw Papyrus walk upstairs. They wondered what he was doing up there.

EmeRP said:
Frisk looked up from the unsuccessful sauce and saw Papyrus walk upstairs. They wondered what he was doing up there.
Papyrus walked back downstairs and held a mysterious golden paper in his hand. He gave it to Frisk.

Upon reading the Paper it said: "CONGRATULATIONS, HUMAN. YOU HAVE WON A ONE WAY TICKET TO HUG-TOWN" in the Papyrus Font.

Soon after Papyrus gave a tight hug to the human, in hopes of making them feel better.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus walked back downstairs and held a mysterious golden paper in his hand. He gave it to Frisk.
Upon reading the Paper it said: "CONGRATULATIONS, HUMAN. YOU HAVE WON A ONE WAY TICKET TO HUG-TOWN" in the Papyrus Font.

Soon after Papyrus gave a tight hug to the human, in hopes of making them feel better.
Frisks face broke out in a huge smile and they hugged Papyrus back. They didn't care that much about the sauce anymore. When the skeleton let go of Frisk again they remembered something. They took out a paper from their pocket and gave it to Papyrus. It was a picture of Papyrus, standing in a heroic pose. He was also holding a plate of spaghetti. Frisk had completly forgot about the picture that they had painted for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
EmeRP said:
Frisks face broke out in a huge smile and they hugged Papyrus back. They didn't care that much about the sauce anymore. When the skeleton let go of Frisk again they remembered something. They took out a paper from their pocket and gave it to Papyrus. It was a picture of Papyrus, standing in a heroic pose. He was also holding a plate of spaghetti. Frisk had completly forgot about the picture that they had painted for him.
"T-T-T... Human I am speechless... This is the most beatiful painting that has ever been made. Truly; only a mastermind could create such an amazing item. Thank you. You may continue consuming the Spaghetti, in the meantime however. I will hang this on the wall, Nyeh Heh Heh" Papyrus went to the basement for some nails and proceeded to try to hang the painting on the entrance to the house.

Birdsie said:
"T-T-T... Human I am speechless... This is the most beatiful painting that has ever been made. Truly; only a mastermind could create such an amazing item. Thank you. You may continue consuming the Spaghetti, in the meantime however. I will hang this on the wall, Nyeh Heh Heh" Papyrus went to the basement for some nails and proceeded to try to hang the painting on the entrance to the house.
Frisk smiled brightly at him. They were really happy that he liked the picture that they put down so much time on. They returned to the sauce and decided that they were going to make a better one this time. Frisk threw away the old sauce and started over. This time they were a lot more careful with the ingredients. Nervously they tasted the sauce and this time it tasted much better. Frisk raised her hands in victory and smiled.

You could hear a hammer hitting a wall repedeatly, you suspect it's Papyrus hanging the Painting. After a few seconds he comes into the kitchen and says "You look great human... literally. You look like you have accomplished a great goal, however we must finish the spaghetti." Papyrus took some cheese and a few spare meatballs from the fridge. "Now we will cook like true masters!" Papyrus gave you the cheese and he himself put the meatballs in a seperate pot, while also taking out the pasta itself and putting it in a bowl.

Frisk helped with the cooking the best they could. They really enjoyed it and thought that they were going to try and cook something for mom sometime. She would probably be very happy if they did.

EmeRP said:
Frisk helped with the cooking the best they could. They really enjoyed it and thought that they were going to try and cook something for mom sometime. She would probably be very happy if they did.
"Very well then human, I believe the Spaghetti is done." Papyrus nicely put the Spaghetti on two plates and gave one to you, while he himself took the other one. "Amazing, we are truly the best duo, human!" Papyrus motioned his hand as if he expected a high-five.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back