• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Post-Pacifist RP

Papyrus: "Nyeh heh heh, the giant ball is always there." As he looked into the sky through the window and walked outside to appreciate the nature of the outside world.

(Is it okay if I continue? :3)

Frisk was running with their eyes set on the pretty butterfly. They tried to catch it but it was obviously too quick and Frisk couldn't fly even if they wanted too. They was so concentrated on trying to catch the butterfly that they didn't notice Papyrus. Frisk ran right into him and fell backwards in the grass.

Due to Frisk running into him, he had also fallen onto grass. "Human, your attempts at catching this winged creature have failed..." Papyrus looked onto the side and said "However... I, The Great Papyrus will aid you" Papyrus got up and pointed his hand openly to the human, in order to help them get up.

Frisk looked a bit suprised at first. They didn't expect to run into Papyrus all of the sudden. But then they just smiled and took Papyrus hand and stood up.

Papyrus said "I will go and collect materials to create the greatest machination in order to capture winged beasts" Papyrus ran inside his house's basement and looked for said materials, you can hear a lot of noise.

Frisk giggled while watching Papyrus run into the basement. They wondered what kind of machination Papyrus would come up with this time.

A few minutes after Papyrus walked out with a small blue ball, and put it on the grass. "Now they will captured as soon as they cross our territory" Papyrus said, then he clicked the button to turn on the machine, however he was standing too close and the machine zapped him, and paralyzed him for a few seconds. Papyrus got up and disabled the machine, wondering what could be wrong with it.

Mettaton was at a club preforming a song for his 8 guests. "Thank you all beauties and gentlebeauties!" He shedded a simulated tear in his simulated eye as he looked upon his 7 guests. He talked to them a bit and went on his way and walked out to his house. He saw Frisk on his so he scooted over to her "Hello beauty! How are you today my beautiful friend?"

Frisk looked up at Papyrus and asked if he was alright, they got a bit worried when he got zapped. Then Frisk heard a familiar voice and saw Mettaton coming towards them. They smiled brightly at him.

"Hii Mettaton! I'm good! Papyrus is helping me catching butterfly's" Frisk pointed on some butterfly's flying around a couple meters away from them.

"Yes, it is I, The Great Papyrus!" Papyrus said when getting up from the ground. Then he took the orb back inside for further examination.

Mettaton threw a simulated glare at Papyrus's orb and threw a robotic sigh. "Oh Papyrus, Papyrus, Papyrus. That is no efficient way of capture!" Mettaton's right hand turned into a giant gun that shoots nets "You'll never even catch anything with that! Use an MTT Branded Net Shooter! Costs only $999.99! Call now and we'll throw in an extra one for only 2 times the original price!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hmmmmmm, that's a good deal, However I, The Great Papyrus must first find my wallet" Papyrus ran inside, leaving the orb on the ground

Frisk looked at the gun and then back up on Mettaton. They asked him if it would hurt the butterflys because Frisk didn't want to do that.

Papyrus came back with his wallet, gave it to Mettaton and took the gun, saying: "This construct shall aid our cause of catching winged beasts"

Mettaton shrugged and announced "That question will be answered our beta-beauty-tester!" His hand pointed to Papyrus, who had the gun and was probably broke as of now.

Frisk looked up at the tall skeleton and waited for him to try the butterflycatcher

Papyrus saw a butterfly directly above him, and he shot it. Due to his horrible aim, Papyrus missed and soon after the Net caught him instead.

"Goshdarn. I have trapped myself in the net." Papyrus' eyes looked apart in embarrasment and the need to get out. He struggled to be free.

Frisk looked at Papyrus in suprise. They tried really hard to not laugh but they failed misserably. Frisk giggled while walking to Papyrus and help him get out of the net.

"There is no reason to laugh... Alas, I, Papyrus have planned this from the very beginning. I have planned to capture myself in order to understand what it feels like to be captured... YES, Indeed that was my plan" Papyrus lied poorly about his attempts at catching the butterfly.

Mettaton threw a robotic laugh. "Oh Papyrus, I should have known." Mettaton's hand turned into a chainsaw and he cut the net off of Papyrus. "Watch yourself."

"Yes, indeed. I will still capture a winged beast... however first I will upgrade this machination using the help of my book." Papyrus ran into his basement with the net-shooter. (And forgetting to take his wallet back)

Last edited by a moderator:
Frisk smiled and looked up at the butterflys again. When their friends were helping them, Frisk was filled with determination. They started to run after the butterflys again and tried even harder to catch one this time.

Mettaton's hand once again turned his hand into a net gun and went onto shooting several butterflies mercilessly "You shall be captured, beauties!"

After a few minutes Papyrus returned to the surface. "Human, I have accomplished this incredible project. Beware the "Papyrus' Net Catching Machination 5000"" Papyrus placed the net catcher on a pole onto the ground, took Frisk in a hug-like way and he deliberately fall onto his back. Then the Net Catcher shot energy bubbles at Butterflies that caught them. "They will not be harmed, however I have managed to capture them!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back