• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale, detailed but casual? (Two main character roles left!)

TheGossipLink said:
@T h e F o o l
Dang, I really need to edit this thread... :P

Sorry, but the role of Napsty is actually taken, I just forgot to update this thread. The actual RP has started already, earlier today in fact.

If you're interested in any other role though, I can tag you into the thread.
Welp. I don't like joining RPs that already started -waves off-

@T h e F o o l

...dunno how to say this, but that role was taken as well...*hides in shame from laziness*

And to be fair, we've only made a total of three posts thus far.

@Starshot

Dear god if I don't update this list soon...

Sorry, but the role of Gaster is actually taken. I've just been super lazy in updating the list here, because the actual RP has already stated.

TheGossipLink said:
@Starshot
Dear god if I don't update this list soon...

Sorry, but the role of Gaster is actually taken. I've just been super lazy in updating the list here, because the actual RP has already stated.
Oh okay xD

TheGossipLink said:
If there's any other roles you may be interested in, I could tag you into the official RP so you could look.
Oh well, to be honest I don't really like joining an RP that has already started, so... thank for the offer but I'll pass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back