• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mafia Boarding School RP Group [Interest Check / Open]

Since this will be likely slow paced I can likely catch up. and as well as I have a character who fits the mafia theme! I will make a character but also. If there’s still any space for more people?

Additional question; Can we add a character from a same country as another character? I saw someone who used norway for their character and I really wanted to as well =P

Since this will be likely slow paced I can likely catch up. and as well as I have a character who fits the mafia theme! I will make a character but also. If there’s still any space for more people?
Yep! Even if you have to enter a bit after we start, I'm sure we can easily introduce your character into the RP with no issue.

Additional question; Can we add a character from a same country as another character? I saw someone who used norway for their character and I really wanted to as well =P
Yep! Quoted from the original post: Characters and their mafia families/groups may originate from whatever country the player wishes, though it is preferred that individual families/groups do not come from the same city, unless the creators of the families/groups are willing to collaborate to provide a reason for how this came to be and whether the families/groups are allies or rivals. If players are not interested in collaborating in such a manner, then priority will be given to the person who requests the location first.

Is this still open? Because I have someone in mind for this who would be perfect
Yes! We haven't started yet, but the plan was to get the thread up this week (after I get some RL things taken care of.) We just finished fleshing out some more details about the school.

I'll add you both to the conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back