• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale, detailed but casual? (Two main character roles left!)

also

@Lunarfox10

if you are gonna be alphys hope you are aware of the relation between undyne and her,but like this is the neutral rout and as well our GM has yet to list the events that happen this will be in blank till its posted by our GM

i hope you don't mind undyne visiting for "human history" class or anything

Yes, i am aware of the relationship between Undyne and Alphys, and no i wouldn't mind, Alphys likes undyne so, i guess we will have to wait and see the events the GM Lays out.

@Yonsisac @MoonLegend101 @Lunarfox10 @Noivian

Hey guys, sorry for the delay! I finally got the relationships between characters up. So please read them! Tell me what you think about it.

Also, I really want to start this. But we still have two main character roles unfilled. Should we wait for two other people, or go ahead and start, leaving the two roles as 'NPCs' till people do fill them?

Ah, okay, that is very nice to have the relationships with each character laid out in this way! I love that format. :) But if it's okay, can I add a few notes of my own about how I would see Sans' relationship with some of the other characters... or, how I would like to portray it exactly? If not, though, I would be happy to adhere to this too, to not add any complications or anything. :)

as far i can tell all the relations seem rather greatly place! i enjoy some drama and this might be one xD

tbh if starting its up to you seeing that we need at least to fill some one with our spaghetti skeleton lord as he is kinda important being everywhere but toriel can be left of as NPC for now as the excuse of being busy and stuff will explain her missing in the RP for a little time,like a NPC she can just leave some tasty pie for frisk here and there ^^

@MoonLegend101

Yeah, that's fine. If you want to throw in some things to better hone Sans as your character, I won't complain. Just send me a PM about it.

@Yonsisac

That's a good point. If we can at least get someone to take Papyrus, then we could start.

I'll leave this open for the rest of the day. If no one takes the role, I'll start the RP tomorrow. I'll assume control of the skeleton till someone else does.

i will just...leave this here

076691880e6d466bdb888cf7bbd71fab.jpg

THEGREATPAPYRUS said:
I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WOULD LIKE TO STEP UP AND TAKE THE ROLE OF "PAPYRUS."
IT IS QUITE THE PRESTIGIOUS TITLE, I DARE SAY!
........oh you got to be kidding me xD

pleasure to meet you papyrus -3- i never thought you would take the Papyrus role....its hard to tell....but welcome!

THEGREATPAPYRUS said:
THANK YOU FOR THIS INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW EVERYONE HOW TRULY SPECTACULAR I AM!
*ey bro, nice to see ya here. we'll sure have a skele-ton of fun now.

Seriously though, it'll be so great to have a Papyrus roleplay partner to work with, I'm so happy someone took the role! And okay great, it's very good to hear that, then, I'll join as soon as possible when its made!

Zoechu025 said:
She is Half Monster and Half human (It kinda depends tho)
I don't know how to feel about that. It wouldn't be possible canonically, but I do have this head cannon that humans' bodies change the more LOVE they acquire. But it's VERY small change.

So, I'd say you would have to go either human, or monster. Not both in one.

TheGossipLink said:
I don't know how to feel about that. It wouldn't be possible canonically, but I do have this head cannon that humans' bodies change the more LOVE they acquire. But it's VERY small change.
So, I'd say you would have to go either human, or monster. Not both in one.
Well i guess shes mostly Human

[QUOTE="Miriana The Lazy]Is it okay if you can reserve the spot for Mettaton (in case of giving up the role) and another OC?

[/QUOTE]
I suppose I could give up the role of Mettaton, though his and Frisk's relationship is one of my favorites. So we would be posting together often.

And yes, you can also go for an OC. Would you like me to tag you into the official thread?

@T h e F o o l

Dang, I really need to edit this thread... :P

Sorry, but the role of Napsty is actually taken, I just forgot to update this thread. The actual RP has started already, earlier today in fact.

If you're interested in any other role though, I can tag you into the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back