(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

what do you think guys should i do my villian or hero 

Villian shall be this guy

b4f5d553c20bd4612dc7fc88f7fcf38c.jpg

My Hero shall be this dude

b193086836602e9266a9723b40c35c31.jpg

Hehe when Chris gets to know everyone and then opens up a bit more, then finds out everyone's either lez or pan, he's gonna be so frustrated.

Chris: Why the fuck can't there just be a nice straight girl! At least one! No? Ok, let's make me the only guy on this team, but not one of these girls is straight! Who thought that was a good idea!?!?

yup, he won't be happy...

Hehe when Chris gets to know everyone and then opens up a bit more, then finds out everyone's either lez or pan, he's gonna be so frustrated.

Chris: Why the fuck can't there just be a nice straight girl! At least one! No? Ok, let's make me the only guy on this team, but not one of these girls is straight! Who thought that was a good idea!?!?

yup, he won't be happy...

Cicada isn't lez though, she'll just screw just about anything depending on what it is. 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

But she's more of the leadership before relations sort of girl. so she'll deliberately throw off flirtatious vibes once they're all in the heat of things.

Although that should probably be expected of anyone. 

Finally got to reading those mission objectives n shit and all I gotta say is I find it immensely hilarious that Lexia had to try and think up roles for her members without actually knowing what most of her members are capable of.

Well he has no romantic feelings right now but if you try hard you may be able to enter the heart of the dead gentleman

alright...

time to see which of my characters i'm going to ship him with...so that i can write self insertion fan fiction after this...

*takes out wheel of fortune, just instead of different amounts of money it had my characters for this rp*

let'sss see! 

*spins wheel* c'mon eyes! c'mon eyes! 

*it lands on the one tiny sliver where it said 'no one'*

KAMI-SAMA DAMNIT!

oh well, time for good old process of elimination. hmm... snake's already taken, so's the Liar...huh. that only leaves eyes. CONGRATS ME! I GET TO USE MY FAVORITE FOR MY SELF INSERT FANFIC! 

Cicada isn't lez though, she'll just screw just about anything depending on what it is. 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

But she's more of the leadership before relations sort of girl. so she'll deliberately throw off flirtatious vibes once they're all in the heat of things.

Although that should probably be expected of anyone. 

Excellent, Sora wanted to share a bed with Lexa for the sake of safety, since you know. Anyone getting close might get their life hacked. Seems like a safe place to be!

Finally got to reading those mission objectives n shit and all I gotta say is I find it immensely hilarious that Lexia had to try and think up roles for her members without actually knowing what most of her members are capable of.

Forget that, everyone's nicknames.

"Jailbait Fox" god I died at that one xD

Excellent, Sora wanted to share a bed with Lexa for the sake of safety, since you know. Anyone getting close might get their life hacked. Seems like a safe place to be!

Forget that, everyone's nicknames.

"Jailbait Fox" god I died at that one xD

Jailbait Fox is the best fox, also Lexia truly understands the full capabilities of her comrades. They're definitely able to use their powers & abilities during the mission no doubt about it but she just outlined optional things for her crew-members. Lexia deliberately made things a bit more tedious from the fact that she likes to be challenged. If she wanted to just simply get it over with, she'd obviously use the cyberkinesis abilities that she's been blessed with to her full extent. She'd just use the radio frequency in the atmosphere to travel inside of the building undetected so that she could show up right next to good ol' Mr.Bradshaw without him noticing it. But where would the fun in that be if nobody is putting in the tedious work?

Whole point is... Cicada wants to see what her team would do under pressure. 

But like Cicada said beforehand, the transcript was optional. 

So if Mikado wants to use the ability to slow time around her then so be it.

I've made it so that our team will have to struggle instead of just going in there and poofing back out. 

Oh Sora can share a bed with Lexia. Although she'd probably be a bit awkward since she's only 16 years old.

chris-hansen-300x255.jpg

Although Lexia is kind on infatuated with Chris now because of study physique and sorts so there might be competition.

Have quite literally 0 idea what to post for bird bitch so I'm just gonna post her go through the portal and tag some bitches, go from there. *shrug*

Jailbait Fox is the best fox, also Lexia truly understands the full capabilities of her comrades. They're definitely able to use their powers & abilities during the mission no doubt about it but she just outlined optional things for her crew-members. Lexia deliberately made things a bit more tedious from the fact that she likes to be challenged. If she wanted to just simply get it over with, she'd obviously use the cyberkinesis abilities that she's been blessed with to her full extent. She'd just use the radio frequency in the atmosphere to travel inside of the building undetected so that she could show up right next to good ol' Mr.Bradshaw without him noticing it. But where would the fun in that be if nobody is putting in the tedious work?

I've made it so that our team will have to struggle instead of just going in there and poofing back out. 

Oh Sora can share a bed with Lexia. Although she'd probably be a bit awkward since she's only 16 years old.

chris-hansen-300x255.jpg

Although Lexia is kind on infatuated with Chris now because of study physique and sorts so there might be competition.

As Sora is a pure hearted girl it's for warm snuggles.

anything else is Lexa. Sora could care less xD she just wants to feel safe.

Well it seems someone really likes this character

you have no idea the extent i go to to write self insert fanfics. 

no matter the fandom,

no matter the characters,

no matter the entire story or whether the pair even makes sense to be together!

this can also apply to my shipping life. 

i'm what you'd call a...

HYPER FANGIRL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

chris-hansen-300x255.jpg

Well I don't see how Lexia can have full understanding of their abilities. I can't speak for everyone else but Mikado's abilities are extremely misleading since all indicators point to her having super speed or teleportation or something. The same can be applied to a lot of the people, I mean the pretty-boy is just a dude in a set of armor with guns. That doesn't really tell you he has superhuman aim or what he can truly do with that superhuman aim. Same for the jailbait fox. She can summon some things but without knowing how her ability works it's impossible to know the extent of those summons.

That's why it amuses me. When you know the full capabilities of the team members there's much better ways of doing things, even if you wanted to maintain a challenge. But that's the drawback, they're not a proper team, they were assembled right there on the spot. And, again not speaking for any of the others, but Mikado isn't exactly forthcoming in what she can do. So this leaves a situation where we have to work together without actually knowing the full extent of what our teammates can do. So we do what we can with the information we have. It's little things like this that I rather enjoy, we're not heroes. We're not the good guys. We're not gonna be all "yay teamwork!" so we have no real reason to say what we can do and formulate a proper plan. Instead of building a plan around what we can do we get a situation more akin to "this is the objective" and each of us do it however we want. That's why I, OOCly, liked the mission choices you gave me because it fits. Lexia doesn't know much, if anything, about Mikado so it's like "well... the least she can do is annoy the workers or dress in a suit and sit at the table, right?"

Which makes me wonder, how permanent are these teams suppose to be anyways? Because like Talon touched on, there's a lot of room for character growth as they open up to each other.

Well I don't see how Lexia can have full understanding of their abilities. I can't speak for everyone else but Mikado's abilities are extremely misleading since all indicators point to her having super speed or teleportation or something. The same can be applied to a lot of the people, I mean the pretty-boy is just a dude in a set of armor with guns. That doesn't really tell you he has superhuman aim or what he can truly do with that superhuman aim. Same for the jailbait fox. She can summon some things but without knowing how her ability works it's impossible to know the extent of those summons.

That's why it amuses me. When you know the full capabilities of the team members there's much better ways of doing things, even if you wanted to maintain a challenge. But that's the drawback, they're not a proper team, they were assembled right there on the spot. And, again not speaking for any of the others, but Mikado isn't exactly forthcoming in what she can do. So this leaves a situation where we have to work together without actually knowing the full extent of what our teammates can do. So we do what we can with the information we have. It's little things like this that I rather enjoy, we're not heroes. We're not the good guys. We're not gonna be all "yay teamwork!" so we have no real reason to say what we can do and formulate a proper plan. Instead of building a plan around what we can do we get a situation more akin to "this is the objective" and each of us do it however we want. That's why I, OOCly, liked the mission choices you gave me because it fits. Lexia doesn't know much, if anything, about Mikado so it's like "well... the least she can do is annoy the workers or dress in a suit and sit at the table, right?"

Which makes me wonder, how permanent are these teams suppose to be anyways? Because like Talon touched on, there's a lot of room for character growth as they open up to each other.

Alright... So that's understandable. What I meant to say was that Lexia does understand that these colleagues have promise but she doesn't understand the full capability of what they can actually do. 

You know, i'm not gonna limit anyone here so we'll just go with having them do whatever. 
I was intending for the whole plan to backfire in the future of things anyway.

Probably not gonna go in depth with this because I really don't want to spend a lot of time talking about this.

Anyway i'm gonna take a break from all of this, cya guys. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back