(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

Hm, i'll make a response later today! Once Fem has all the missions assigned i'll probably get Cicada to do some stuff! 

Still gonna be introducing that antagonist Cassady girl who's gonna be hunting the OOTT. 

Hm, i'll make a response later today! Once Fem has all the missions assigned i'll probably get Cicada to do some stuff! 

Still gonna be introducing that antagonist Cassady girl who's gonna be hunting the OOTT. 

excuse me, i have nothing better to do other then wait for people to interact with my characters...

(subtle not so subtle hint i want Cicada to meet my characters... )

It's just a lot of waiting around, which I'm curious, why are we waiting around anyways? The teams page has descriptions for our missions, why not just make a post of handing out envelopes and copy-paste those descriptions?

It's just a lot of waiting around, which I'm curious, why are we waiting around anyways? The teams page has descriptions for our missions, why not just make a post of handing out envelopes and copy-paste those descriptions?

i think fem is doing that...

maybe their just busy with some other stuff?

excuse me, i have nothing better to do other then wait for people to interact with my characters...

(subtle not so subtle hint i want Cicada to meet my characters... )

I'll have to do that later tonight or something because i'm having abdomen pain right now. 

:(  You're characters are all available right? 

Ehhh same, dying of no sleep e.e

Hmmm... I HAVE AN IDEA!

turn off everything and hide under your bed/blanket or whatever you sleep in pretending that if you leave or get up to turn on anything... a ghost goo will killz you! And that it'll only leave in the morning after you wake up! 

It's failproof! 

51a84e3581f0188e38028865b00622ca.jpg

Same here, I don't know why.. I just haven't been feeling too good lately. :(  

*deep breath* Okay Fem, let's get this done today. *prepares to type for second team assignments* I'M SORREH I HAVENT BEEN AS ACTIVE LATELEH

don't worry guys,

just get better my friends!

me as wisdom tree/wisdumb tree: dun wury, slep new. rst nuw...

actual wisdom tree: feel free to take a break, you make better posts when your well rested and happy. as well as you live better lives. have better relationships. and are all around happier.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back