(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

If you want to post, I'd say go ahead. I get why you're waiting, though. However, I can't post until someone else does so go with your gut. Best wishes to you and a Merry (late) Christmas. 

@Talon

(I would advise listening to the others as I'm not well versed in RP flow and courtesies, however.)

If you want to post, I'd say go ahead. I get why you're waiting, though. However, I can't post until someone else does so go with your gut. Best wishes to you and a Merry (late) Christmas. 

@Talon

(I would advise listening to the others as I'm not well versed in RP flow and courtesies, however.)

Ok thx ill see what the others think first.

just to let everyone know- 

i'm going to be mostly unavailable for the rest of this week and part of the next, either i'm not going to be on at all, or i'm just not going to be able to post in the RP.

so today's my last day of full activeness, (which i'm not going to use other then to bug everyone OOC!)

because even i, though i technically live in this forum page, have a life... or severe writers block... possibly both...

So... Is this dead or... I would hate that... Was so pumped...  :ClosedEyesCrying: :ClosedEyesCrying: :ClosedEyesCrying: :ClosedEyesCrying: [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)][/COLOR]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back