(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

I'm kinda looking for who specifically is standing next to your character rather than where they are xD 

Mmkay We've got Mei @Obsidian (snuck up on Doris from behind), 

Onyx @SilverDama (watching from a nearby bench), Bastien @Kingmalikai (right next to Doris), Mothball @mewbot5408 (just arrived near carousel), Kuro and Shiba @Kuronokami39 (walking over to Doris), and  Noir @Lilah Tunth (just called Stewart over to her, on a bench near the carousel)

It would have taken me too long to mention everyone, and I'm lazy and wanted to get a post out before the entire page got filled, so there it is.

i just noticed, a lot of people are just crowding Doris... this is awesome! OVERWHELM THE (MADAM) SECRETARY!

Heheh, i'm guessing that Doris isn't going to be too pleased with this, I think the whole calling her a pirate topped the cake so she's probably going to start screaming at everyone :D  

It would have taken me too long to mention everyone, and I'm lazy and wanted to get a post out before the entire page got filled, so there it is.

It was perfecto. 

Update: I'm gonna take a quick nap, my stomach is hurting pretty darn bad :S . I just hope it feels better once I wake up!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I should be able to finish the Demon of Bleach by tomorrow so...

Woop! Also I am going to be totally behind aren't I.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, @Ambela small note, the claws are made of energy. They likely wouldn't be poking you but burning right through you unless your clothes have some kind of protection against it. In any case, while Prize did lean on your character this doesn't necessarily mean they came in contact. They may have come in contact, but this isn't obligatory by the contents of my posts (as I don't think we should murder your character yet :P  ).

T - T Will edit again after dinner. I just assumed they had come in contact. Assume they didn't in the mean time? Huhu...

He probably couldn't. He's a mere human with no protective clothing at the moment. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back