(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

But aren't those two internally associated?

well, you know what? I 'all just stop asking not worth it anymore... Already ditched me. 

Well I didn't know what motivated the team until there now...

And you Death the reaper is associated with death like how a music artist is associated with music. They aren't the same thing, but they are linked very tightly

Well I didn't know what motivated the team until there now...

And you Death the reaper is associated with death like how a music artist is associated with music. They aren't the same thing, but they are linked very tightly

and the same way you admire an artists through their music, you'd admire the grim reaper through death

and the team motivations i out was a suggestion, not the set. I was asking what people thought.... You did ditch. 

Sorry, this person sure does love talking to me, if they keep talking to me i'm gonna have a damn stroke.  Yeah, I like the symbol, it looks really nifty! 

@Idea

and the same way you admire an artists through their music, you'd admire the grim reaper through death

and the team motivations i out was a suggestion, not the set. I was asking what people thought.... You did ditch. 

I decided against joining

Ditching is leaving after you've joined something, I hadn't join, I said I might join.

Sorry, this person sure does love talking to me, if they keep talking to me i'm gonna have a damn stroke.  Yeah, I like the symbol, it looks really nifty! 

@Idea

What person?

I decided against joining

Ditching is leaving after you've joined something, I hadn't join, I said I might join.

Ditching can also be when you say you'll join sometrhing and then decide against it.

for example

"wanna join my team?"

"sure" 

is pretty straightfoward

I went ahead and did it for you. c :

You can fix it with HTML.

When you go to <source> 

where it says width:XXXXpx;"

change it to width:100%;"

What person?

Ditching can also be when you say you'll join sometrhing and then decide against it.

for example

"wanna join my team?"

"sure" 

is pretty straightfoward

So if I asked you "want to go to a little party"

and you said sure, then I told you it was a cult gathering, then you would be ditching?

Would anybody like to interact with either of my characters? I already have half of a post for Dr. Schmidty. 

Would anybody like to interact with either of my characters? I already have half of a post for Dr. Schmidty. 

child... let it happen naturally... (or you could just do like "hi!" to a person and FORCE them to interact with your character)

Well, yeah, I can let it happen naturally no problem.

It doesn't hurt to work things out beforehand, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back