(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

err... i feel stupid for asking but-

Fem, who was the asshole who Doris told off...?

(yeah i'm an idiot, and completely clueless half the time when it comes to not saying specific character names, SUE ME!)

err... i feel stupid for asking but-

Fem, who was the asshole who Doris told off...?

(yeah i'm an idiot, and completely clueless half the time when it comes to not saying specific character names, SUE ME!)

She was actually talking to Kuro after being annoyed by him cursing at Lulu randomly

@mewbot5408 If you do make a second character, could you make one for @Legend:D and @Petroshka's team? I'm thinking about possibly getting rid of Wesley and I think it might be best to have someone replace him if I do.

Indeed XD

Will it be okay if my character just says screw the circus and makes her way to the portal with Stewie (by literally getting on the carousel when it's stopped and hastily jumping into the portal?)

(because if I'm doing that I wanna know what's inside the portal)

I mean, I'm pretty sure they were emailed with the needed info on their villainous social media.... So yeah....

Also does the portal have any activations? (like the blueberry muffin in my characters mission)

There we go! Sorry, that took a bit. I'm still undergoing that whole stomach issue ordeal so I apologize if it was a bit sloppy. My brain is just malfunctioning today! :S  Mei sure knows how to stick her business where it shouldn't be.

@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball

@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball Is it okay if I make the next post?  I thought I remembered some people being angry over not getting the chance to post, so I wanted to make sure it was okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
There we go! Sorry, that took a bit. I'm still undergoing that whole stomach issue ordeal so I apologize if it was a bit sloppy. My brain is just malfunctioning today! :S  Mei sure knows how to stick her business where it shouldn't be.

@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball

Doris = The fucking scary eyepatch lady 

Will it be okay if my character just says screw the circus and makes her way to the portal with Stewie (by literally getting on the carousel when it's stopped and hastily jumping into the portal?)

(because if I'm doing that I wanna know what's inside the portal)

I mean, I'm pretty sure they were emailed with the needed info on their villainous social media.... So yeah....

Also does the portal have any activations? (like the blueberry muffin in my characters mission)

Hmm...I'd say this one would just be a jump in and you're cool thing. 

@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball Is it okay if I make the next post?  I thought I remembered some people being angry over not getting the chance to post, so I wanted to make sure it was okay.

Go ahead ^.^

Wassup mah fellow doods, good morning at 8:53 A.M.! 

I don't know about you all but i'm ready to get groovin'.

giphy.gif

Don't judge me, i'm still trying to wake myself up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back