• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Typical Highschool

junie

𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•žπ•– 𝕠𝕣 π•Ÿπ• π•₯
@Nanax, please edit this post to include any OOC information

@ThePumpkinQueen @JoshMackMurph @Nanax ;; You asked me to bring some friends, but I don't really remember all their usernames so uh, here. Lowkey an excuse because I have no friends. :)

princxss said:
@ThePumpkinQueen @JoshMackMurph @Nanax ;; You asked me to bring some friends, but I don't really remember all their usernames so uh, here. Lowkey an excuse because I have no friends. :)
xD it's alright. I just want to start this rp as soon as possible. :)

@Nanax when will the bells ring? I don't think a few of us are gonna get much interaction without incurring harsh penalties from the teachers atm.

Xion136 said:
@Nanax when will the bells ring? I don't think a few of us are gonna get much interaction without incurring harsh penalties from the teachers atm.
lol. Do you want me to announce time skips?

Nanax said:
lol. Do you want me to announce time skips?
I'm just asking really. Time skips every once in awhile, to ensure we're all not stuck in a single class for like twenty pages, would be good.

Massamotto said:
awesome I didnt know because of how far in you all were :)
nah you're good

I'm thinking on joining up here, but I'm trying to figure out exactly what's the time of the year and current situation in the RP. Ideally I'd like to make my OC a transfer, so I can't have him show up at any point.

[QUOTE="James Koach]I'm thinking on joining up here, but I'm trying to figure out exactly what's the time of the year and current situation in the RP. Ideally I'd like to make my OC a transfer, so I can't have him show up at any point.

[/QUOTE]
you can, it's like the start of the second semester

where should i pop up, the last thing i remember was the party, then everyone disapeared. lol

Alex-Vause-orange-is-the-new-black-35506921-500-280.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
katiebaby420 said:
where should i pop up, the last thing i remember was the party, then everyone disapeared. lol

Alex-Vause-orange-is-the-new-black-35506921-500-280.gif
Natasha is at Starbucks eith Kairi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back