• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Two Months to Live and We All Looked Up (OOC Chat)

Mandalay

Baddest Bitch in Herstory

space-comet-asteroid-animation.gif

749b02e7b1d2bb90c40fb6b3e19e71f7.jpg

Links:
Interest Check: Click
Character Thread: Click
Main Thread: Click
OOC Chat: You are here

And We All Looked Up

In Follansbee, West Virginia, everyone is defined by a label. This is especially true at the local highschool. Every student there is viewed by their peers as a label, a few words that become their entire being. On top are The Jocks, Mean Girls, Queen Bees, and Beauty Queens. Below them are the The Creators and The Theater Kids. On the very bottom of the social chain are The Sluts, The Nerds, The Stoners, and The Misfits. For as long as Follansbee Highschool had been founded the teenagers lived in their labels. But then, everyone was forced to look up.

A blue comet danced overhead, visible at all times during the day. Experts said it would hit Earth in two months, completely destroying humanity. That gave the teenagers at Fallansbee High two months to leave their labels behind, two months to become something bigger. It would be two months to really live.

This will be a roleplay where society crumbles as humans are forced to live without purpose. Crime rates soar; the world is unsafe. Characters will have to face impending death and figure out what to do with the time remaining.
(This roleplay is inspired by We All Looked Up written by Tommy Wallach.)
Please feel free to discuss questions and concerns here : ) Once I have found all of my members, this thread will also be used for plotting.

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Last edited:
Kind of !! It'll begin that way. I think for the first "stage" of the roleplay it'll be similar to a slice of life; the characters will be grasping their upcoming death and interacting with those around them. However, once that gets boring we can plot to throw something different in there. I was thinking like, maybe after all the character come to terms with dying they decide to travel around the US and complete their bucket lists. Or maybe they're forced to deal with the dangerous society where no one listens to the rules anymore? It's a very flexible plot scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Thanks for the like on my charrie and okay, I think I can understand how it will delve further into "disaster and doom" in later stages. I think traveling around the US might be good.

Thank you! Sounds great. Just an FYI: On Fridays I can't reply until evening because I'm in a horse therapy program. Tomorrow I won't be able to reply until evening as I have regular therapy and June 25th I have orientation for college at 2PM. Mandalay Mandalay

WHEEZES IM SORRY FRIENDS I AM A HORRIBLE GM. I went out of town last week and didn't have reception! Sorry for not giving a heads up. Yes, I would still like this to be a thing. I'll be making my characters+the RP thread as soon as possible

Alright, my characters have been posted in the character thread! I'll have the roleplay thread up today or in the next couple of days

Thanks. I didn't think until after I'd posted that it might be a bit too long but it's good to know that my post is perfect. The first verse of Juliet's writing...I just thought that up for the post as I was writing it. Mandalay Mandalay

Also, mentioned Phobos Phobos in my post.

I will have my post up sometime tonight, I will also redo my character sheet, I think I may have deleted it by accident because I don't see it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back