• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Twitter {ooc}

VioletteCerise

Hello lovelies, here is an ooc thread for our Twitter group. (:

Feel free to post any comments or questions in this thread.

This also is a great place to brainstorm any ideas you have. If you wanted to do a certain plot, suggest a relationship between characters, etc., this is the spot to do that.

what all should we put in our blurbs by the way? like... job, location, name, age, that kind of thing? a bit of personality, some history or backstory? sorry, im just... not sure aha

what all should we put in our blurbs by the way? like... job, location, name, age, that kind of thing? a bit of personality, some history or backstory? sorry, im just... not sure aha
I think it's pretty much up to us but that's what I was going to do! Sort of like a simplified version of a character sheet

omg i just realized where Jennifer lives!!!

Anna Loves U Anna Loves U was she born in Vegas or nah?
also feel free to ask me questions if u want abt what its like living here if u need ;)

My character blurb is up!

I didn't include anything deep/personal though, because I feel like that's the whole point of the RP: for our characters to dig deeper about each other on their own. So everything in the post is pretty much what he would reveal to someone he just met

Last edited:
Just making sure but is each day in this RP equivalent to a day in real life?

Also guys, totally feel free to use this coding for your character blurb if you like

So when our characters meet up, should we RP that in this thread?

Here ya go!

And yeah I definitely needed to refresh on a lot of basic coding too

Code:
[centerblock=65][border= 1px #4d648e solid][FONT=Forum][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=6][CENTER]IDENTIFICATION CARD[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][border=1px dotted #4d648e; height:0; padding:0][bg=transparent; display:none;].[/bg][/border]
[imagefloat=right][heightrestrict=220][IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/media/adrian.27625/full?d=1496503503[/IMG][/heightrestrict][/imagefloat][FONT=Forum][SIZE=5]Full Name: Adrian Janssen
Date of Birth: 16/6/96
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 192lb
[/SIZE][/FONT][/border][/centerblock]

[row][column=span4][centerblock=95][border= 1px #4d648e solid][FONT=Muli][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=5][CENTER]PERSONALITY[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][border=1px dotted #4d648e; height:0; padding:0][bg=transparent; display:none;].[/bg][/border][FONT=Muli][CENTER]
[ STRENGTHS ]
Bold, energetic, open-minded, adventurous, practical, direct, perceptive, sociable

[ WEAKNESSES ]
Impulsive, insensitive, impatient, unstructured, defiant

[ LIKES ] 
DJ-ing, making new beats, EDM, festivals, partying, beer, smoking weed, meeting new people, traveling, working out, football (soccer), biking, running, outdoor activities, nature, the ocean, stargazing

[ DISLIKES ]
Country music, cold weather, judgmental people, narrow-mindedness, betrayal, dishonesty, rigid rules
[/CENTER][/FONT][/border][/centerblock][/column][centerblock=95][column=span4][border= 1px #4d648e solid][FONT=Muli][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=5][CENTER]BIOGRAPHY[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][border=1px dotted #4d648e; height:0; padding:0][bg=transparent; display:none;].[/bg][/border][FONT=Muli][CENTER]
Adrian was raised in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, in a middle class family along with a younger sister. He started going to EDM festivals and making beats ever since he was a teenager. 

He soon moved to Amsterdam for university to study music production while still making beats on the side. After graduating this year, he finally pursued his passion of becoming a DJ. 

Although he has become well-known in the Amsterdam nightlife, his dream is to become a world-famous DJ. He hopes to become a full-time DJ soon and his next goal is to perform in the USA, especially Las Vegas.

He is currently dating Laura van der Berg, although their relationship is rather unstable at the moment. [/CENTER][/FONT][/border][/column][/centerblock][/row][centerblock=95][/centerblock]

Okay now I have another question because I am always chock full of questions lol. So we should only put what a character would tell someone they met online right? Or IRL or what?

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties That makes sense! If a character wouldn't share something online, maybe they could take it to DM like Adrian and Justin were going to?

@ all, I also love the idea of roleplaying on here when they meet irl...either that, or those roleplays could be written out in DMs too, since there's no character limit there and longer responses can fit there. It'd be up to you guys, as I'm fine with either (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back