Truth or Dare Anyone?

Fezzes said:
You edited to correct it. You'd quoted weirdly.
Yeah I did my fault, I keep doing this thing where I start my sentence before the quote and then it jumps to the end and through a me off

Mykinkaiser said:
I shall be boring with another truth
All good for me! Ok, have u had ur first kiss? And if so I get all the details and story, where, when, who?,

Last edited by a moderator:
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fezzes" data-cite="Fezzes" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222004" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm struggling with an intense desire to slap those people with a chainsaw gauntlet.</div></blockquote>

<p>

</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tapadero" data-cite="Tapadero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222004" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Awwwww that's awful!!</div></blockquote>

<p>

</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tapadero" data-cite="Tapadero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222004" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Don't<p>

Don't ever ever think that your jot special or beautiful, if she wants to be a ass brush it off and let her be one!</p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

It's just the way things were. I thought of another humiliating moment, but it's again really depressing.</p>

<p>

I guess the worst part of it is my family had no clue. I wore long pants and long sleeved shirts to cover up bruises when I got beat up at school. I told my family and sort-of friends that I was fine. I made up do many stories about how I "fell down the stairs", etc and nobody ever knew.</p>

Tapadero said:
All good for me! Ok, have u had ur first kiss? And if so I get all the details and story, where, when, who?,
Yes I have. It was in a park with my then-girlfriend (freshman year of high school, did not last long). We decided to meet up there and go for it. Not much else to it tbh other than that it was nice.

Truth or dare?

Kestrel said:
It's just the way things were. I thought of another humiliating moment, but it's again really depressing.
I guess the worst part of it is my family had no clue. I wore long pants and long sleeved shirts to cover up bruises when I got beat up at school. I told my family and sort-of friends that I was fine. I made up do many stories about how I "fell down the stairs", etc and nobody ever knew.
NOOOOOOOOO YOU NEED TO STOP!! You have to tell the people who love you and care about you about what's happening!! If you tell some one it will change!!

Mykinkaiser said:
Yes I have. It was in a park with my then-girlfriend (freshman year of high school, did not last long). We decided to meet up there and go for it. Not much else to it tbh other than that it was nice.
Truth or dare?
Truth! And btws cute story!

Tapadero said:
NOOOOOOOOO YOU NEED TO STOP!! You have to tell the people who love you and care about you about what's happening!! If you tell some one it will change!!
I did tell, but nothing ever changed. I thought I could handle it myself. I have learned my lesson, and things are much better now.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tapadero" data-cite="Tapadero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222004" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Truth! And btws cute story!</div></blockquote>

<p>

If you could learn any one skill instantly, what would it be and why?</p>

Kestrel said:
I did tell, but nothing ever changed. I thought I could handle it myself. I have learned my lesson, and things are much better now.
Good! I wish I could hug you tight right now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back