Truth or Dare Anyone?

Illusive said:
Aw,, well, it seems that you found the person perfect for you ^-^ Your current relationship is the type of relationship I now aspire to have, haha.
You will eventually. Don't give up, and never settle. Best of luck to you.

Tapadero said:
I was dared to spam Sunkissed with Gangnam Style links. Didn't, because I'm 85% sure that's against site rules.

Of course, now I've got this stupid, awful song in my sig for a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fezzes" data-cite="Fezzes" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222004" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I was dared to spam Sunkissed with Gangnam Style links. Didn't, because I'm 85% sure that's against site rules.<p>

Of course, now I've got this stupid, awful song in my sig for a week.</p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

Awwwwwww poor kido!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tapadero" data-cite="Tapadero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222004" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why?</div></blockquote>

<p>

what´d you think of the thread, tapadero?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Idea" data-cite="Idea" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222004" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>thinking of joining?</div></blockquote>

<p>

I was thinking but I do awfully in group rps</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fezzes" data-cite="Fezzes" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222004" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'll go truth, thanks.</div></blockquote>

<p>

Alright, have u ever walked around butt naked in the house only to discover someone home?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tapadero" data-cite="Tapadero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222004" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Alright, have u ever walked around butt naked in the house only to discover someone home?</div></blockquote>

<p>

No, I'm always careful about that. I have done the first part, though. Many times.</p>

Fezzes said:
No, I'm always careful about that. I have done the first part, though. Many times.
Lol, alright ur turn, truth for me

Hey all, another participant here so please ask away if you so desire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back