Truth or Dare Anyone?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mykinkaiser" data-cite="Mykinkaiser" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222004" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'll take a truth</div></blockquote>

<p>

Ok, snog, marry, kill ,sleep with</p>

<p>

Choices, Harry Potter, Hermoine Granger, Percy Jackson, and Judy Hopps</p>

Tapadero said:
Ok, snog, marry, kill ,sleep with
Choices, Harry Potter, Hermoine Granger, Percy Jackson, and Judy Hopps
Kiss: Harry

Marry: Hermione

Sleep: Percy

Kill: Judy (Haven't seen Zootopia yet soo...)

Truth or Dare?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tapadero" data-cite="Tapadero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222004" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yep</div></blockquote>

<p>

I embarrassed myself:</p>

<p>

I was with two of my friends. One knew who I had a crush on, and the other didn't. The first friend was trying to get me to admit that I had a crush on him.</p>

<p>

"C'mon! Just admit that you like him!"</p>

<p>

"Wait, who does she like?"</p>

<p>

My friend tells her his name, but she doesn't know him (she was a year older than us). So, she asks if I think he's cute. I was so shocked, that I choked on my soda and snorted root beer out of my nose. It got all over me, my clothes, etc. I was at school.</p>

<p>

"What?! It's just a question. Is he aesthetically pleasing?"</p>

<p>

It's been over a year, and they still haven't gotten an answer from me.</p>

<p>

I was humiliated:</p>

<p>

A girl pushed me down and knocked my lunch tray out of my hands, all over me. She spat on me and told me that I would never be good enough for anyone. My former best friend laughed and encouraged her. We were in the cafeteria. Nobody, adults included, did anything.</p>

<p>

When I tried to tell a lunch monitor, they told me that she was just kidding. They told me that <em>I</em> should apologize to <em>her </em>for tattling. They also didn't let me get more lunch.</p>

<p>

I was in 5th grade.</p>

<p>

Fast forward to 7th grade. A girl I had never seen before walked up to me and asked what my name was. She said, "Oh. Well, I don't like you." I asked what her problem was and she started threatening me saying that she had friends at school, she could make me pay, etc. Then she said, "Why don't you go kill yourself, you ugly little freak? The world would be better off."</p>

<p>

Later that day, the friend who encouraged the girl to bully me in 5th grade, wrote in my yearbook that she was sorry for how she treated me.</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Mykinkaiser said:
Alright, weirdest dream you can remember
Ok...Hummm I think it was that I was running around outside with my dog and she expanded and ate me...

Kestrel said:
I embarrassed myself:
I was with two of my friends. One knew who I had a crush on, and the other didn't. The first friend was trying to get me to admit that I had a crush on him.

"C'mon! Just admit that you like him!"

"Wait, who does she like?"

My friend tells her his name, but she doesn't know him (she was a year older than us). So, she asks if I think he's cute. I was so shocked, that I choked on my soda and snorted root beer out of my nose. It got all over me, my clothes, etc. I was at school.

"What?! It's just a question. Is he aesthetically pleasing?"

It's been over a year, and they still haven't gotten an answer from me.

I was humiliated:

A girl pushed me down and knocked my lunch tray out of my hands, all over me. She spat on me and told me that I would never be good enough for anyone. My former best friend laughed and encouraged her. We were in the cafeteria. Nobody, adults included, did anything.

When I tried to tell a lunch monitor, they told me that she was just kidding. They told me that I should apologize to her for tattling. They also didn't let me get more lunch.

I was in 5th grade.

Fast forward to 7th grade. A girl I had never seen before walked up to me and asked what my name was. She said, "Oh. Well, I don't like you." I asked what her problem was and she started threatening me saying that she had friends at school, she could make me pay, etc. Then she said, "Why don't you go kill yourself, you ugly little freak? The world would be better off."

Later that day, the friend who encouraged the girl to bully me in 5th grade, wrote in my yearbook that she was sorry for how she treated me.
I'm struggling with an intense desire to slap those people with a chainsaw gauntlet.

Kestrel said:
I embarrassed myself:
I was with two of my friends. One knew who I had a crush on, and the other didn't. The first friend was trying to get me to admit that I had a crush on him.

My friend tells her his name, but she doesn't know him (she was a year older than us). So, she asks if I think he's cute. I was so shocked, that I choked on my soda and snorted root beer out of my nose. It got all over me, my clothes, etc. I was at school.

I was humiliated:

A girl pushed me down and knocked my lunch tray out of my hands, all over me. She spat on me and told me that I would never be good enough for anyone. My former best friend laughed and encouraged her. We were in the cafeteria. Nobody, adults included, did anything.

When I tried to tell a lunch monitor, they told me that she was just kidding. They told me that I should apologize to her for tattling. They also didn't let me get more lunch.

I was in 5th grade.

Fast forward to 7th grade. A girl I had never seen before walked up to me and asked what my name was. She said, "Oh. Well, I don't like you." I asked what her problem was and she started threatening me saying that she had friends at school, she could make me pay, etc. Then she said, "Why don't you go kill yourself, you ugly little freak? The world would be better off."

Later that day, the friend who encouraged the girl to bully me in 5th grade, wrote in my yearbook that she was sorry for how she treated me.
Awwwww that's awful!!

Don't

Kestrel said:
I embarrassed myself:

I was humiliated:

I was in 5th grade.

Don't ever ever think that your jot special or beautiful, if she wants to be a ass brush it off and let her be one!

Tapadero said:
What do you find attractive?
In terms of people? I dunno, a variety of things. It's hard to define. Kind, supportive, and funny in terms of personality. I pay more attention to the face than any other part of the body in terms of beauty. Beyond that, hard to define. I don't really get turned on by things.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fezzes" data-cite="Fezzes" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222004" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In terms of people? I dunno, a variety of things. It's hard to define. Kind, supportive, and funny in terms of personality. I pay more attention to the face than any other part of the body in terms of beauty. Beyond that, hard to define. I don't really get turned on by things.</div></blockquote>

<p>

G</p>

<p>

ood answer! And truth for me</p>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back