Truth or Dare Anyone?

Ballerina said:
If you truly must, I'll put it up for a few minutes so you can marvel in all of its glory (and to prove I actually did it :P )
That...is the best thing I've seen all day.

Tapadero said:
If you could sing any song beautifully what would u sing?
That's actually a really hard question, because I love to sing, and I know so many songs.

I'm off to bed. I'll reply tomorrow when I decide.

billthesomething said:
What is the dumbest thing that has happend in a RP you were part of?
We were a group of people who had been kidnapped and experimented on, and so we could turn into animals. We didn't know about the other players existence, but we were all put outside in a huge outdoor cage arena thing. One girl took a nap on some rocks, one found a building, and was letting everyone inside. It just didn't make sense, and kinda annoyed the rp creator and I.

The dumbest thing I've had a character do was punch my friend (now boyfriend)'s character in the face. She heard a rumor on the street and thought it was true. She thought he was lying to her and using her. In the same rp, she taunted a yandere about how she'd be going on an adventure, alone, with the guy the yandere was obsessed with.

Tapadero said:
If you could sing any song beautifully what would u sing?
Either 'Angel with a Shotgun' by the Cab because it's my theme song, 'If You Could See Me Now' the female cover because it's currently my favorite song, or the song I'm currently working on, 'Mine For A Day'.

Kestrel said:
We were a group of people who had been kidnapped and experimented on, and so we could turn into animals. We didn't know about the other players existence, but we were all put outside in a huge outdoor cage arena thing. One girl took a nap on some rocks, one found a building, and was letting everyone inside. It just didn't make sense, and kinda annoyed the rp creator and I.
The dumbest thing I've had a character do was punch my friend (now boyfriend)'s character in the face. She heard a rumor on the street and thought it was true. She thought he was lying to her and using her. In the same rp, she taunted a yandere about how she'd be going on an adventure, alone, with the guy the yandere was obsessed with.

Either 'Angel with a Shotgun' by the Cab because it's my theme song, 'If You Could See Me Now' the female cover because it's currently my favorite song, or the song I'm currently working on, 'Mine For A Day'.
oh the dumbest experience i had while playing an RP was were the GM and another player had almost completely derailed the rp all because they shipped their character together.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="billthesomething" data-cite="billthesomething" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222004" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>i'll tell you a truth</div></blockquote>

<p>

If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kestrel" data-cite="Kestrel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222004" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do?</div></blockquote>

<p>

I'd be all sad and stuff before messing around on mah ipad for a few hours, telling all my loved ones how much i loved and would miss them before going to sleep for the final hours of my life...</p>

billthesomething said:
Not go to sleep thats for one and hang out with my dad and loved ones
Trust said:
I'd be all sad and stuff before messing around on mah ipad for a few hours, telling all my loved ones how much i loved and would miss them before going to sleep for the final hours of my life...
I'd probably do the same, except I'd splurge on junk food, too. I'd want to die in my sleep. Then people can say I died doing what I loved.

Kestrel said:
I'd probably do the same, except I'd splurge on junk food, too. I'd want to die in my sleep. Then people can say I died doing what I loved.
Lol nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back